Other board reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane... I see you dancing with a techno background...

If you're wondering if those beads are glowing bright enough, worry no more... you are a spectacle for all who love... spectacles?

Your retorts are pretty sweet though. Keep them coming because I want to keep them in a scrapbook.

Nice! By the way, scrapbooks are available in the lobby for $19.99 or $14.99 autographed...not sure how in the hell it worked out like that...:mad:

As long as "premium" means "everyone else is going to hear about it in two days, but we're going to try to charge people to hear it first", then I would agree with you.

You get where they're coming from though, right? I'm not saying it is realistic... I want to believe in fellow hawk fans. But I guess we're to the point where it's F everyone. This world kinda sucks...

You get where they're coming from though, right? I'm not saying it is realistic... I want to believe in fellow hawk fans. But I guess we're to the point where it's F everyone. This world kinda sucks...

I do, and I think charging people to read opinions and/or rumors is ********. I get that some hard news gets broken occasionally, but most of the time I'll read about the same thing in the paper 2 days later.

It's not "**** everyone" for me, it's more that I don't want to pay someone to hear their opinion.

Corbin-

Since you are implying that Jake and Forbes are going to get interviews, care to tell us who the other two are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts