Other board reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your problem is...but go for it sparky. What'cha got?

I'm not trying for a point here bud. We disagreed and I went on the offensive. You've backed down and in all honesty I don't even know what we were fighting about. Let's let bygones be just that.

I'm not trying for a point here bud. We disagreed and I went on the offensive. You've backed down and in all honesty I don't even know what we were fighting about. Let's let bygones be just that.

Deal...and for future reference, I come here for fun and good times with fellow Hawk fans. You might think I'm a d-bag and hell, I might think you are as well, but I don't take this too seriously and I don't hold grudges, so we're good.

Deal...and for future reference, I come here for fun and good times with fellow Hawk fans. You might think I'm a d-bag and hell, I might think you are as well, but I don't take this too seriously and I don't hold grudges, so we're good.

Dude... I'd do a lock up and chest bump at this point. We don't have to be best friends. But we'll rock the black and gold.

And to be honest... I could quote most of my close friends on here. I've wanted to punch them at several times. You've dealt the **** and taken it as well. We're good.

I have known Corbin going back since the earliest days of the website. I know he is not pulling stuff out of his tailpipe here. So we can stop the 'mine's bigger' contest here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts