******OFFICIAL: WHO WILL BE KNEELING THIS FALL THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is fine in a christian-based run country. But not so much in other religion based run countries. Non religious people are persecuted just as much as other religions are. You don't get a choice to be non-religious. or do you think people that will tear out statues will stop there. Do you think they will disrespect history and tear it out, but just skip you and your house?

Last edited:
Which is fine in a christian-based run country.
You've never been to NW Iowa, have you?

Start your mower on a Sunday in my town and you will 100% have more than one person pulling into your driveway to tell you to stop. It's one of the reasons I mow on Sundays.
You don't get a choice to be non-religious
I sure as hell would have a choice. If you're non-religious (what I like to call mentally healthy), you can act the part to play the game and fit in with zero guilt. You're not worried about a man in the sky who's going to send you to hell for it.

You have never been to the middle east, have you?
You think having people not wanting you to mow on the Sabbath is bad?? But you still do. There they would just kill you.

New ACT question:

CHAZ is to CHOP

as

Global Warming is to ________________

1) Climate change

2) Jenny Jurkan

3) Lying

He threw water in someone's face because they spun him on the track. Incidents never happen when white guys hit each other on the track. Does he deserve a noose in his garage for this, TK?

Also, you slinked away from my invitation last week to DM your name and work place so we can meet up and talk?

Let's do it.

He threw water in someone's face because they spun him on the track. Incidents never happen when white guys hit each other on the track. Does he deserve a noose in his garage for this, TK?

Also, you slinked away from my invitation last week to DM your name and work place so we can meet up and talk?

Let's do it.
oops, it wasn't a noose Rob. Jump to many conclusions? Did you hear about the man in Nevada Iowa that died after being tased by the police? News gave it about 60 seconds of coverage. Why? oh yea, he was white so nothing to report here, move along.

oops, it wasn't a noose Rob. Jump to many conclusions? Did you hear about the man in Nevada Iowa that died after being tased by the police? News gave it about 60 seconds of coverage. Why? oh yea, he was white so nothing to report here, move along.

Did you hear apple that got teased by the orange?

These may be a hot commodity this week ...

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 9.19.49 PM.png

google "hoax hate crimes list" . . . almost all of the hate crimes that are white on non-white/jewish are hoaxes. On the flip side, I've posted examples in this thread of young black men attacking old white people . . . NONE of them have been prosecuted as hate crimes

Hey TK, let's make it illegal to have poor whites making 12 per hour work and then make it illegal to not have a job. Next put them in prison and work the 12 dollar jobs for free. Next isolate the in a small metro are so it's dense. The let's build more interstates around the with no exits and move any jobs away on the other side where they can't walk. When they get addicted to opiods and meth let's make a second possession life behind bars. Look at a higher class wrong and go to jail. This while making higher cost opiod possession a much lesser offense. School funding for these missing link white people will be very limited and keep college entrance levels high if any escape we can follow them in stores, pull them over for dwpw and if any get to be Iowa football players they can get rounded up because there was a bank robbery by maybe a poor white guy.

When a few start killing each other, we can send in the police with assault weapons and make fun of them on Hawkeye Nation.

I didn't jump to any conclusions. NASCAR issued a statement saying it was a noose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts