******OFFICIAL: WHO WILL BE KNEELING THIS FALL THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend the 13th documentary. Rewatched it on Netflix last night. Saw it when it first came out.

It goes much deeper into what is talked about in the video I posted.

I posted that several days ago. It is eye-opening. The history. Make America... Whit America and the Trip rally begin to make sense.

I missed it then, so really glad I got to see it. I will be sharing it with some friends and maybe some “not such friends”.

I lived through some of the era in the mid to late 60’s and into the 70’s. Grad student at Iowa 67-69, then lived in the area. Saw the police and I think Nat’l. Guard activity on campus. Protested against the war in VN, including the massive drafting of young blacks. Saw people attacked for long hair, beards, dress, skin color, etc. You know the drill. I was awakened in the mid 60’s as an undergrad in Lincoln at Nebraska Wesleyan. Our college was very active in exchanges with Lane U. Iowa UMC had the first black Bishop in church history around that time. I still have a long way to go, but tried hard to raise my kids, and now grandkids, to understand black history. Tough as a white guy.

As
Ea_zRyVU8AAvURL

Speak up against racism in the workplace and support black colleagues

Unfortunately, black professionals are still underrepresented in the workforce despite gains in undergraduate degrees. (For example, in 2018, 31% of black people in the US attained a university degree or higher compared to just 16% in 1992.) This lack of visibility is particularly stark in senior leadership roles, where just 3.3% of roles are currently filled by black employees. If your organization is lacking in diversity, there are several ways to tackle the issue with your colleagues and keep an organization accountable

. https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-man-punches-woman-subway . . .

1) New York City police are searching for a man in connection to the assault on a 73-year-old woman who was punched in the face while standing on a subway platform last week.

2) A registered sex offender who has been arrested 103 times was charged in the case of assault on a 92yr old woman

3) Days before that attack, an 80-year-old man was dragged along the sidewalk in the Bronx as he was being robbed.

"no justice no peace!!!!" ^^^^^ who knew this is what justice looked like?

THIS vvvvv will fix 10,000 yrs of human injustice

New York City’s American Museum of Natural History announced Sunday that it will remove a statue of former president Theodore Roosevelt from outside its entrance.

Last edited:

1) New York City police are searching for a man in connection to the assault on a 73-year-old woman who was punched in the face while standing on a subway platform last week.

2) A registered sex offender who has been arrested 103 times was charged in the case of assault on a 92yr old woman

3) Days before that attack, an 80-year-old man was dragged along the sidewalk in the Bronx as he was being robbed.

New York City’s American Museum of Natural History announced Sunday that it will remove a statue of former president Theodore Roosevelt from outside its entrance.

If you don't like facts and truth don't watch this.

Robin Williams just rolled over in his grave concerning the Teddy Roosevelt news.

goldfinnfryowa ----- will never watch that video tk ---- ignorance is bliss for that crowd (smh)

BLM was founded on a lie ....................

Status
Not open for further replies.