!*****Official 'The Indomitable B1G West Showdown' Game Thread*****!

Results?

• Iowa by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisky by 1 or 2 points

• Wisky by 3 points

• Wisky by 11-21 points

• Wisky by 22+ points

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also on the second have punt the Iowa player was blocked into the football. It should not have been bad-ger possession. Without that terrible officiating Iowa wins by 2 scores.

if we'd thrown to fant twice on the WUs 5 yard line with he was covered by a cb and NO ONE else was within 15 yards. geeez, the ferentz' sure know how to lose the big games. look, this game was way more important than beating OSU, UM, PSU...this was in division and to be in the driver's seat to get to the B1G championship game. NOW, WUs has to lose 2 more games for us to get there and we can't lose another.

Also on the second have punt the Iowa player was blocked into the football. It should not have been bad-ger possession. Not to mention the play was already dead and the refs should have had already blown the whistle. Without that terrible officiating Iowa wins by 2 scores.

Ah brotha... solid effort.

Also on the second have punt the Iowa player was blocked into the football. It should not have been bad-ger possession. Not to mention the play was already dead and the refs should have had already blown the whistle. Without that terrible officiating Iowa wins by 2 scores.

That was what I thought, I kept waiting for the refs to see it that way. The ball was still moving and he was pushed into the ball. They certainly were Johnny on the spot on that one and the previous punt return blunder.....

On to Minnesota whom we should stomp to death

That was what I thought, I kept waiting for the refs to see it that way. The ball was still moving. Don't know if that means the ball is in play. They certainly were Johnny on the spot on that one and the previous punt return blunder.....

On to Minnesota whom we should stomp to death
Don’t feed the @ClintonIAfan troll. He’s a douche of exponential proportions who doesn’t actually watch games.

Yeah, I just can't bring myself to care about a stupid trophy game against a bad Minnesota team. More interested in seeing if there are some freshmen who can play, but box scores can tell me that.

Latest posts