!*****Official 'The Indomitable B1G West Showdown' Game Thread*****!

Results?

• Iowa by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisky by 1 or 2 points

• Wisky by 3 points

• Wisky by 11-21 points

• Wisky by 22+ points

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to have an OC with some experience when we expand beyond UNI, et. al.

Kirk ball give away...mistakes by the players and coaches.

Bright lights are on...Kirk and Stanley wilt.

sigh x a billion for this rerun

Thank God my wife are going to our first SEC game in a couple weeks for our 29th to Athens to see how a real fucking team plays! Go Dawgs!

I can tell you after being at the Penn St game last year that tonight I would fucking ram every gawd damn piece of shit fucking car in my way to get the F out of ia cty tonight!

Also on the second have punt the Iowa player was blocked into the football. It should not have been bad-ger possession. Not to mention the play was already dead and the refs should have had already blown the whistle. Without that terrible officiating Iowa wins by 2 scores.

Wisconsin hasn't passed us by. Kirk Ferentz

Have you checked the record coach?

Can you recognize the smell of exhaust fumes coach?

Not only that, but these refs stunk all day. On the bad-ger drive Jake clearly had the receiver down before the first down marker. That would have shut their drive down outside of field goal range. The spots were a joke all game long!

This call was still the worse, it's clear that his arm was not moving forward. Iowa clearly got the recovery. That would have put Iowa in scoring position. That could have been the decisive points in the game. It seemed as if the refs did everything they could to hand this game to the bad-gers. What a travesty against an Iowa team that played so hard in front of the sick children at the hospital that deserved better than that garbage officiating.

Certainly does. Could have gone both ways.....

Damn

Latest posts