** OFFICIAL ST. LOUIS CARDINALS FAN THREAD **

Can the flubs even count that win last night? I mean, really, the umps gave them 2 damn runs and they act like they won the World Series or something, reminds me of a certain fan base located about 30 miles north of me...

Can the flubs even count that win last night? I mean, really, the umps gave them 2 damn runs and they act like they won the World Series or something, reminds me of a certain fan base located about 30 miles north of me...

I really cannot argue this, the Cubs did get 2 gifts from the umps. But I am sure you will benefit from some calls in the future. But tough to cry foul on that when the Cardinals had a chance to get out of the inning had your 2nd baseman came up with the ball.

It's a long season. There have been plenty of years where the Cubs have won the season series with the Cards but more importantly the Cardinals are the ones who go to the playoffs!

It's a long season. There have been plenty of years where the Cubs have won the season series with the Cards but more importantly the Cardinals are the ones who go to the playoffs!
Can I borrow your see in to the future glasses. A little early to be making predictions dontcha think? ;)

Can I borrow your see in to the future glasses. A little early to be making predictions dontcha think? ;)

Umm...no, it's not to early, the cubs blow to epic proportions, the Cardinals are loaded and the defending champs and play in a fairly weak division, so its no stretch to make that prediction :D

If you actually read what I wrote its in no way a prediction of this year in particular rather a statement refering to years in the past where the Cards would lose the season series to a s**** Cubs team only to still win the division.

P.S. The Cardinals will go to the playoffs this season.

Or is it because Cardinals fans are more worried about rubbing in the dismal start to the Cubs season instead of caring for their own wins? Hmph.

It's called a RIVALRY! Of course Cardinals fans are going to rub it in the cub fans faces that they suck. Cub fans would do the same thing if they could but of course the Cards never suck on the same level as the north siders

Cards are the first WORLD CHAMPIONS since 1922 to win their first 6 series' of the season.
You cant win them all. Of course, Scrub fans know about that.

Cub fan when the Cubs beat the Cards = Cyclone fan when they beat Iowa in football.

\ducks
\\leaving thread
\\\Slashies!!

Cub fan when the Cubs beat the Cards = Cyclone fan when they beat Iowa in football.

\ducks
\\leaving thread
\\\Slashies!!

Except comparing head to head, the Cubs aren't "little brother" as you hawk fans so cutely call Iowa State fans.

Umm...no, it's not to early, the cubs blow to epic proportions, the Cardinals are loaded and the defending champs and play in a fairly weak division, so its no stretch to make that prediction :D
LOL that you thought i was actually referencing I thought the cubs should make it to the playoffs. I'm just saying the Reds and Brewers are still pretty good. And you guys are pretty old in some key positions so you might want to get the cortisone shots ready for that playoff run.

Latest posts