** OFFICIAL ST. LOUIS CARDINALS FAN THREAD **

I agree, especially when the Cubbies are up 9 to 0. :D

Pwned.gif

damn ghost, I needed that in my post. :D

But I am sure the Cardinals will get redemption today. If not I'll be back. ;)

damn ghost, I needed that in my post. :D

But I am sure the Cardinals will get redemption today. If not I'll be back. ;)
LOL same if the Cubs put it on them again ill have to think of something witty to say in this Cards thread and if not then ill have to go b!tch and moan in the Cubs thread.

Its perfect the Cards are playing the Cubs in the season home opener while getting the WS rings and raising the banners! Haha!
Go Cards!

Our JV players are much better then the Cub varsity. I would hate to be a Cub fan. How discouraging.

I would be more embarrassed making a big deal out of our home opener, carting around old retired players, and then getting our azzzes handed to us by that bad Cub team. That game will probably be one of our season highlights. :D

I would be more embarrassed making a big deal out of our home opener, carting around old retired players, and then getting our azzzes handed to us by that bad Cub team. That game will probably be one of our season highlights. :D
Cool story bro. See, what you don't understand, you can parade those guys out there when you have legends and World Series championships. Of course the Cubs wouldn't know anything about that.

Cool story bro. See, what you don't understand, you can parade those guys out there when you have legends and World Series championships. Of course the Cubs wouldn't know anything about that.

I am just trying to see what it is like to be a Cyclone fan. :D

ahhhhhh....haha

Cubbies are a pathetic 6-12 but half the wins against the Cardinals. :D

whar e11en!!!!

Last edited:
Ouch two in a row thats gotta hurt.... Ok butthurt cardinals fan im ready for your paragraph about how superior the cards are to the cubs so fire away!

Latest posts