!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

Any fan who talks about "expecting more" is full of shit anyways.

Unless you're on the sidelines or making million dollar donations, you do exactly zero to affect the team, so your "expectations" mean dick.
So you have zero expectations got it . It must really suck for you when we get the ball across the goaline

If winning is so important to then you do realize we won 20-0 today.

Winning is important. But so is entertainment. This is one of the most boring football teams I have seen KF throw out. And the talent we have would suggest we shouldnt be this boring. I used to tell friends here in Missouri to watch Iowa to see how good they are. But I wont now. They would be bored to tears and turn to another game and laugh at me for pointing this team out and being good.

This staff has shown the ability to recruit and develop. When do they show the ability to game plan and adjust and open up the game plan?

Winning is important. But so is entertainment. This is one of the most boring football teams I have seen KF throw out. And the talent we have would suggest we shouldnt be this boring. I used to tell friends here in Missouri to watch Iowa to see how good they are. But I wont now. They would be bored to tears and turn to another game and laugh at me for pointing this team out and being good.

This staff has shown the ability to recruit and develop. When do they show the ability to game plan and adjust and open up the game plan?
This is astronomically dumb.

Winning is plenty entertaining itself. If you want entertainment watch TV.

Who says this first?

“Illinois is going to beat us”

Oldhawk12
Caddy
Hey smart ass Illinois is getting better. We are not. Any team we play from here on out has a shot at beating us. Well Wisconsin will kill us, but with our offense as bad as it is, Minny, Illinois, even Nebraska could all beat us.

And entertainment is not what EVERY pro sport is trying to provide? So watching a couple snails race down a board is exciting if your snail wins?

I guess we value different things and this is an argument we will have agree to disagree on.

Winning is important. But so is entertainment.
No one said any different.

But there is a hierarchy isn’t there.

1) winning

2) entertainment

I’ve already said this: anyone that puts 2) ahead of or equal to 1) is a dumbass and a liar because if you’re not winning no one is entertained to their satisfaction.

And entertainment is not what EVERY pro sport is trying to provide? So watching a couple snails race down a board is exciting if your snail wins?

I guess we value different things and this is an argument we will have agree to disagree on.
That would make more sense if a) we were watching a pro team, and b) if the records didn't matter.

I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty any day.

Hey smart ass Illinois is getting better. We are not. Any team we play from here on out has a shot at beating us. Well Wisconsin will kill us, but with our offense as bad as it is, Minny, Illinois, even Nebraska could all beat us.
Jesus chill out . We are going to the corn bowl with a senior QB . Can’t you ever be happy ?

I was entertained watching the Hawks today. On the flip side, if I was a K State fan, I would not be entertained have a 48-23 lead on Oklahoma in the fourth quarter and piss it down their legs. Its all relative.

I was entertained watching the Hawks today. On the flip side, if I was a K State fan, I would not be entertained have a 48-23 lead on Oklahoma in the fourth quarter and piss it down their legs. Its all relative.
Yup. If they win they'll be fine, but things are not looking pretty after being "entertaining" for 3 quarters

You must have loved NC basketball when they ran the 4 corners, didnt you? Oh wait, college basketball put a shot clock in to eliminate this because it was BORING and NOT ENTERTAINING. But hey, we won with 7 3 and outs and a couple FGS. WOOT