!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

Nobody on here wants them to lose . Stop being stupid . This isn’t brain surgery. You don’t kick a fg on a 4th and 1 in their territory in the damn rain when the other team can’t do anything on offense
I agree.

That’s game management. That’s not what exciting means to most people. Don’t be stupid.

oh I see, so i'm supposed to be upset we won on the road against our nemesis because this game in the rain, against this team, doesn't help us against a completely different opponent who plays a completely different style. got it, now that I know what i'm supposed to be pissed about......bad job hawks, our coach and oc suck, NEPOTISM!!!!! all they care about is making money, these jerks don't like the good young kids doing well...….what was the new one today, oh yeah I almost forgot, we want our kicker to win the Heisman which is why we kick it, because we don't care about putting our 2nd string qb in so we are ready to beat Wisconsin. BOOOOOOOO!!!!! 20 years of this stuff. i'm gonna go be pissed about this win against nw, cause it matters for our game 2 weeks from now. boooooo NEPOTISM! I'm done with this. See you guys next week.

oh I see, so i'm supposed to be upset we won on the road against our nemesis because this game in the rain, against this team, doesn't help us against a completely different opponent who plays a completely different style. got it, now that I know what i'm supposed to be pissed about......bad job hawks, our coach and oc suck, NEPOTISM!!!!! all they care about is making money, these jerks don't like the good young kids doing well...….what was the new one today, oh yeah I almost forgot, we want our kicker to win the Heisman which is why we kick it, because we don't care about putting our 2nd string qb in so we are ready to beat Wisconsin. BOOOOOOOO!!!!! 20 years of this stuff. i'm gonna go be pissed about this win against nw, cause it matters for our game 2 weeks from now. boooooo NEPOTISM! I'm done with this. See you guys next week.

So if winning is your barometer, why are you satisfied with 7.5 wins a season?

I agree.

That’s game management. That’s not what exciting means to most people. Don’t be stupid.
You still aren’t getting it . You don’t need to be safe when you are up multiple scores against a shitbox team . You can take chances . You will still win if you get stuffed

You still aren’t getting it . You don’t need to be safe when you are up multiple scores against a shitbox team . You can take chances . You will still win if you get stuffed
You don’t get it. Against a shitbox team you don’t need to take chances. You still win if you punt.