!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

Ma

maybe we give 2 turds that BF wants our kicker to win the Lou Groza award

Gotta say that's a new one for me. I'm used to the our coaches don't want to win, and our coaches hate good quality young guys arguments. This is the first time I've heard we are kicking field goals to help our kicker win the Groza award in the same game people complained we didn't kick a 50 yard field goal on a wet playing surface. Wow. Good one.

Well this was going to be a shit game. ESPN gave us a shit broadcast team and B1G gave us a shit officiating crew. Missed blatant holds, a clear career-threatening facemask to Goodson not called, a bullshit call wiping out a big Goodson run, then getting the call wrong on the punt return by jNW.

I’m glad this excites you . I’m going out to stare at my siding to liven things up
Nobody cares about exciting when it goes with losing. Winning trumps exciting. Those people that say different are dumbasses and liars.

I know our cpaches want to win. Money is on the line for them. I think they are more concerned about getting kids education or to the NFL. 7 or 8 wins a year does everyone right. Except the fan base that wants a NC. The problem is that this staff does a great job of making money and getting kids tot he NFL. And they have the money people in their pockets.

The rest of us get frustrated and pissed, but who cares?

Latest posts