****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

********, Funcrest is a legendary soft-serve ice cream shop (and they also sell live bait) on the entrance road to the coralville reservoir
So if you don't know what Funcrest is, you never went to Rez Beach, which means you never ventured north of I-80 in IC, which means you're a tavern hokk loser

hahahaha legendary? bahahahhahaha

coralville reservoir? bahahahhaa

hey! i personally count on you to be the one optimist on the board.
My bad...I've fooled everyone!?!? I'm just as pi$$ed as anyone about this season, I just don't resort to name calling on a coach I respect even though this program has crapped down its leg...

Dude, your trolling is terrible. First of all, it wasn't at the line of scrimmage. Go back and watch the play and stop being a **** just to be a ****. And again, he was taken out at the knees, which is a no no. You have to be the biggest ******* on this board.

Umm this can't the first time you've ran into Hawkeyellen1, right?

omg you should stop typing right now. You are just embarrassing yourself.

You always have great comebacks. Put some substance in your responses, and maybe people could take you seriously. Unfortunately, your response above is about the best you can come up with.

You always have great comebacks. Put some substance in your responses, and maybe people could take you seriously. Unfortunately, your response above is about the best you can come up with.

Go look at the play. Tell me he was taken out at the knees. And then tell me if the guy was even blocking him. And then find the rule that says you can't block below the waist. He wasn't engaged with another player and he was about 1 yard off the LOS. Now go watch it again.

This game is...

you-know-you-laugh_o_162678.jpg

If I was to coach against Iowa.. I would play my back up QB. Wr make them all look like All Americans.

Latest posts