****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

You've never seen someone get blocked below the waist at the line of scrimmage? Are you effing kidding me?

Is this guy serious??

Nope, he mad!

seamus-mad-meme-generator-he-s-mad-is-what-s-goin-on-6b9993.jpg

Nope, never stepped foot in IC. You're trolling is getting more and more lame.

********, Funcrest is a legendary soft-serve ice cream shop (and they also sell live bait) on the entrance road to the coralville reservoir
So if you don't know what Funcrest is, you never went to Rez Beach, which means you never ventured north of I-80 in IC, which means you're a tavern hokk loser

You've never seen someone get blocked below the waist at the line of scrimmage? Are you effing kidding me?

Is this guy serious??

Dude, your trolling is terrible. First of all, it wasn't at the line of scrimmage. Go back and watch the play and stop being a **** just to be a ****. And again, he was taken out at the knees, which is a no no. You have to be the biggest ******* on this board.

Dude, your trolling is terrible. First of all, it wasn't at the line of scrimmage. Go back and watch the play and stop being a **** just to be a ****. And again, he was taken out at the knees, which is a no no. You have to be the biggest ******* on this board.

omg you should stop typing right now. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Ah ****! That's bulletin board material fo those that shall not be named!

618px-Trollface_HD.png

he is def in the top 3

You can cut block in the tackle box. It doesn't have to be at the line of scrimmage.

Latest posts