****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

Go look at the play. Tell me he was taken out at the knees. And then tell me if the guy was even blocking him. And then find the rule that says you can't block below the waist. He wasn't engaged with another player and he was about 1 yard off the LOS. Now go watch it again.

I have no need to look at the play again because I watched the play the first time, and then watched it a few more times before posting. Please grow up, honestly. He was clearly taken out at the knees so it's not even worth arguing about. I actually feel kind of bad for you that you have nothing better to do than post childish responses to everything.

I have no need to look at the play again because I watched the play the first time, and then watched it a few more times before posting. Please grow up, honestly. He was clearly taken out at the knees so it's not even worth arguing about. I actually feel kind of bad for you that you have nothing better to do than post childish responses to everything.

Childish? I'm correcting you on a good no-call. I know for a fact it wasn't an illegal "block", if you can even call it a block. I'm sorry that you do not understand the call. It's OK. No one is perfect.

Looney.looney qb play to end the half. Out to lunch. An 8th grader knew you throw into the endzone with 1 second left.

tell me I'm wrong
#sickbody
#uglyface

Jenn-Brown-bikini-naked-hq-26.jpg

Latest posts