***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Buckeye$ game thread***

Puhleeeez, if Ohio State would have been our opponent on Saturday in Carver this game would have been different.

I highly doubt that, but that is a difference of opinion. Fact remains this is reality Iowa is playing poorly and OSU is taking it easy and letting Iowa back in. I don't think they have enough time now though.

As poorly as this game has been for the Fighting Herkys, a definite bright side is to see them still playing hard. Hopefully we can keep fighting until the end; regardless of the final score.

Teams go ice cold, it happens, especially when you aren't a good shooting team to begin with. It just sucks that they picked this game to do it. We really had a chance to steal this one (still do if some major things go our way to end this.

I'm really happy how Clemons and Gessel have played against Craft... the best defensive player ever in college on this universe and any other, and the other great and tremendous guards...

any thoughts?

Teams go ice cold, it happens, especially when you aren't a good shooting team to begin with. It just sucks that they picked this game to do it. We really had a chance to steal this one (still do if some major things go our way to end this.

I think people forget this, Iowa isn't a great or even good shooting team. They can't afford to play sloppy like this on the road. I think Jok if he stays healthy will get a lot of minutes next season if he can shoot in college like he does in HS.

I'm really happy how Clemons and Gessel have played against Craft... the best defensive player ever in college on this universe and any other, and the other great and tremendous guards...

any thoughts?

Craft is fast and Gesell and Clemmons are doing well against him. I can't wait to see them as Seniors like he is now.

btw what the **** with all the ugly coaches for O (aho) ST ? and the holding up of paper over his mouth to talk with another coach to another?

Latest posts