***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Buckeye$ game thread***

OK. The subcommittee on butthurt of the full new committee will acknowledge without prejudice. You do seem to have a full two-hour blackout from the board, so we will accept it.

Happy Birthday to G'ma. Ninety-one is a good ride. May she live to celebrate more b'days with her favorite grandson!

I am her favorite grandson. Also, there is something cool about having 4 generations around the same table.

On a unrelated topic, is anyone else worried that AaronZ is going insane?

I am her favorite grandson. Also, there is something cool about having 4 generations around the same table.

On a unrelated topic, is anyone else worried that AaronZ is going insane?

That is cool.

Re a-zuriel, did his account get hacked. Seemed so unlike him tonite.

I get more joy ******** about refs in basketball than in any other sport. It doesn't really have to do with my team though. I'll watch some random game and just sit and yell at the refs.

I get more joy ******** about refs in basketball than in any other sport. It doesn't really have to do with my team though. I'll watch some random game and just sit and yell at the refs.

They're just SO bad. All of the time.

The worst calls are where the whistle blows 1-2 seconds before the play even actually happens.

The refs weren't great but that's not what cost us. We got to the FT line enough to do damage and couldn't hit. Our shooting only needed to be better in the first half, we closed that gap but just wasn't enough. Very proud of the way they came out after half brought intensity and never gave up. This could have been a much worse loss. Still a step in the right direction for this team.

Latest posts