***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Buckeye$ game thread***

It is not the talent, it is not any one or two players, it is pretty simple. Young team on the road shooting 25% while the other team is shooting 51%.

The frustrating thing is that we're not even playing that bad of defense. We're contesting most of their shots, and they still hit them. It's just that kind of a night I guess.

The frustrating thing is that we're not even playing that bad of defense. We're contesting most of their shots, and they still hit them. It's just that kind of a night I guess.

But you cannot go on the road and shoot 25% and not expect to get blown out.

It is not the talent, it is not any one or two players, it is pretty simple. Young team on the road shooting 25% while the other team is shooting 51%.

It is a talent issue, because OSU doesn't have Eric May and Zach McCabe on their bench. Not knocking them personally but Iowa can't compete seriously on the road when their most experienced guys are players that shouldn't be at a B1G school on scholarship.

Lickliter's teams in their "We Don't Give a **** Anymore Because our Coach Sucks Games" shot way better than 25%. This is just stupid.

Shoot a real basketball game percentage and this is a close game.

dumb foul by clemmons he needs to be better at that

It is a talent issue, because OSU doesn't have Eric May and Zach McCabe on their bench. Not knocking them personally but Iowa can't compete seriously on the road when their most experienced guys are players that shouldn't be at a B1G school on scholarship.

Puhleeeez, if Ohio State would have been our opponent on Saturday in Carver this game would have been different.

I don't mind the physical play. It seems like refs anymore anticipate fouls and blow the whistle because they think it will be a foul. I'm not talking about this game, it seems like any game you watch it's like that. Iowa won't get the calls on the road but they probably do get more at home just like any team. I think when the refs let the physical play go on Iowa needs to respond with the same type of play. I wish we had someone like Jaryd Cole on this team to provide the leadership.

Unless anyone has even FRICKIN noticed O ST is a very good team and great defensive team. Iowa has missed so many shots... barely...

O (aho) St has had all their shots drop. Many calls.. which way?

7:55 to go Iowa will not give up... fight to the end and make this a game.

btw

IOWA is BACK

Unless anyone has even FRICKIN noticed O ST is a very good team and great defensive team. Iowa has missed so many shots... barely...

O (aho) St has had all their shots drop. Many calls.. which way?

7:55 to go Iowa will not give up... fight to the end and make this a game.

btw

IOWA is BACK

^agree, Iowa has had a lot of in close shots that did not go. they need to shoot around 60% around the hoop

Latest posts