***OFFICIAL Iowa v Purdue beatdown thread***

A Bye is possible, if we win out, not very likely, and Nebraska loses to Wisconsin at home the last game of the season, and Ohio loses to MSU in Columbus.....

That's all it would take....

What is the tie breaker if we win today and go 1-1 in the last two and tie with osu and or nebby?

Purdue is just what Dr. Herky ordered. Yes, they're the worst in the B1G (not a single signature win or W over anyone in upper 1/2) but sometimes ya need a layup to get the blood flowing again.

W was an easy prediction but Hawks still struggling on close out D and getting out worked inside and on 50/50's - way too many offensive boards and easy set-ins by Hammond. Hope that isn't glossed over just because Hawks get a double-digit W over a bottom-feeder.

I swear to God, I just saw Andrew Brommer in the stands earlier in the game....Could it be? There was a shot of Painter, and it certainly looked like him sitting 20 rows up...

Dev climbing the scoring charts:

Jon Miller ‏@HawkeyeNation 5m

Dev now with 1622 career points, 7th all time
6. Gatens 1635
5. Lester 1675
4. BJ 1705
3. Stokes 1768
2. Earl 1779

I seem to recall quite a few powerful dunks.....

But, I have watched all the games and paid attention

I-m-Sorry-Cry.jpg

Stellar start to the 2nd half:rolleyes:.

C'mon Hawks! Ya had 1 decent half on both ends of the floor in 3-1/2 games. That doesn't mean you can mail it in!

The first two baskets are from Aaron White being forced to play the three when he should be at the four.

I reeeeally don't like Iowa's starting lineup. Not quick enough against Purdue right now.

Latest posts