***OFFICIAL Iowa v Purdue beatdown thread***

busabus114

Havent posted in awhile but you guys obviously suck at starting lucky game threads (looking at you Skeetz)

Hawks win by 24

images

so bus, you spend all your time over at the wasteland making fun of me and the other people on HN and now you come over? welcome back?

so bus, you spend all your time over at the wasteland making fun of me and the other people on HN and now you come over? welcome back?

I'm not back, just trying to end a losing streak. Also, please show me where I ever made fun of you. I'll hang up and listen

I don't check the Wasteland very much, not ready for it yet, however there are many of the banned over there. Gets a little wild sometimes.....

:rolleyes:

We lost a few when Meat stopped doing the threads.....

We need more Meat.....

Bus seemed to do well most of the time, Freak did well for a while, had a good winning streak.....

We lost a few when Meat stopped doing the threads.....

We need more Meat.....

Bus seemed to do well most of the time, Freak did well for a while, had a good winning streak.....

wait, are you talking about me, or meat in general? everyone certainly does need meat in their diet. me on the other hand... ;)

Too late for this one. Must start the MSU thread after the completion of the Purdue game.....

It's the only answer.....

yeah, it's been a bit crazy for me the past few weeks. hoping to get over here a little more regularly, especially with the B1G tourney coming up soon.

Latest posts