Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

Let’s go down your w/l in the threads down dork. You said we’d lose to MN too. You literally pick us to lose every game.

Well, if you really think that, you are wrong my friend. No one is making a million dollars over if Iowa makes it or not.......no reason to get pissy over predictions and what not.

If anything, I hope I'm wrong for this final stretch run this year. That would mean we are doing well and that is a good thing right?

Well, if you really think that, you are wrong my friend. No one is making a million dollars over if Iowa makes it or not.......no reason to get pissy over predictions and what not.

If anything, I hope I'm wrong for this final stretch run this year. That would mean we are doing well and that is a good thing right?
Great thing, you always pick them to lose tho, and everyone knows that. You are mostly wrong because this program wins a lot

Great thing, you always pick them to lose tho, and everyone knows that. You are mostly wrong because this program wins a lot
Always pick them to lose huh? I think the board can clearly look back at my threads and see I have Iowa winning games and I still had them having a chance at making the NCAAs as a play-in game to as low as a high NIT seed.

But, if tonight is the start of something special (not holding my breath there) they will play up their seeding. Tonight does nothing to hurt their current projected seating of a 7/8 line.

Always pick them to lose huh? I think the board can clearly look back at my threads and see I have Iowa winning games and I still had them having a chance at making the NCAAs as a play-in game to as low as a high NIT seed.

But, if tonight is the start of something special (not holding my breath there) they will play up their seeding. Tonight does nothing to hurt their current projected seating of a
You’re wrong already, that’s gotta suck