Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

Ok…. sorry @HaydenHawk56 - you are definitely pessimistic as far as a fan. I think this program is pretty good
Oh, one other thing, I thought last year they would not make the NCAAs for this year. Early this year, I reversed my prediction and said this looks like an NCAA team.

I still think this team could be one. I'm still on the fence though. I need to see how they do against the Michigan Schools. They just need to get one of those....and if not...they are going to have to steal one somewhere else which is going to be tough.

Pessimistic maybe......I would like to think of myself as realistic....and that would be that Iowa is in the picture, but still has more work to do....and you can't hide your coach like your QB in football.

Oh, one other thing, I thought last year they would not make the NCAAs. Early this year, I reversed my prediction and said this looks like an NCAA team.

I still think this team could be one. I'm still on the fence though. I need to see how they do against the Michigan Schools. They just need to get one of those....and if not...they are going to have to steal one somewhere else which is going to be tough.

Pessimistic maybe......I would like to think of myself as realistic....and that would be that Iowa is in the picture, but still has more work to do....and you can't hide your coach like your QB in football.
You’re so full of shit. Everyone had them in last year and if you didn’t, then you are a true troll. You hammer this program every chance you get if something bad happens, but completely down play any sort W. You suck

I meant the overall D1 record
Not sure if this is the record but the game I referenced was March 18, 1990. Loyola Marymoumt beat Michigan 149-115 and hit 21 threes.

I just looked it up. I didn't realize Michigan returned that many players from their 1989 championship team.

Agreed.....I think they should win Nebraska at home and Northwestern at home.

Figure @ Ohio St, Illinois, and Michigan are Ls.

That leaves Michigan, Michigan St at home....and Nebraska on the road. I think Iowa needs to win 2 of these games.

If that all happens, they are in regardless of the BTT. Just don't slip up against Nebraska (really both times), Northwestern, and beat one of the Michigan schools.

Doable, but just remember it is a Fran outfit so nothing should surprise us either way.

We have a solid chance of finishing 9-10 in the regular season

Beating the Huskers, not once but Twice and Northwestern

Two games in IC

The tough part of the schedule is: Michigan and Michigan State at Iowa

And the last two regular-season games end at Michigan and Illinois

Win one in the tournament and we should be Dancing

You’re so full of shit. Everyone had them in last year and if you didn’t, then you are a true troll. You hammer this program every chance you get if something bad happens, but completely down play any sort W. You suck
I mistyped my post....I had them in last year. What I meant was, after the conclusion of last year, with who they lost, I did not think they would be in the picture this year.

I mistyped my post....I had them in last year. What I meant was, after the conclusion of last year, with who they lost, I did not think they would be in the picture this year.
All you do is shit on the program. That’s literally all you do on this board. It’s ok, I’m just gonna tell ya when you’re wrong.

We have a solid chance of finishing 9-10 in the regular season

Beating the Huskers, not once but Twice and Northwestern

Two games in IC

The tough part of the schedule is: Michigan and Michigan State at Iowa

And the last two regular-season games end at Michigan and Illinois

Win one in the tournament and we should be Dancing
I agree, I think they have a decent chance. I think it really comes down to those Michigan games. I think if they get one of those as a win.....I don't seem them losing to Northwestern and Nebraska at home. Yes, they will still need to win the game @ Nebraska if they don't sweep the Michigan schools at home.

Still work to do, doable, but not a lock....especially with Fran special leading the way.

I agree, I think they have a decent chance. I think it really comes down to those Michigan games. I think if they get one of those as a win.....I don't seem them losing to Northwestern and Nebraska at home. Yes, they will still need to win the game @ Nebraska if they don't sweep the Michigan schools at home.

Still work to do, doable, but not a lock....especially with Fran special leading the way.
You’re literally the worst

All you do is shit on the program. That’s literally all you do on this board. It’s ok, I’m just gonna tell ya when you’re wrong.
I have a different take. Fran has zero Sweet 16s and Big Ten Titles at Iowa. He shits the bed more often than not in the post-season. I'm realistic.

My trust points on Fran is low for accomplishing big things. It is what it is. Does not mean I'm actively rooting against it happening. I hope they will the whole damn thing this year for all I care.

I would argue we as fans get shit on....and Fran sits back with this millions, Barta extensions, and nothing special to write about other than a very nice rebuild in the early years. That NIT run was really nice and that game at Carver was a blast to be at.

I have a different take. Fran has zero Sweet 16s and Big Ten Titles at Iowa. He shits the bed more often than not in the post-season. I'm realistic.

My trust points on Fran is low for accomplishing big things. It is what it is. Does not mean I'm actively rooting against it happening. I hope they will the whole damn thing this year for all I care.

I would argue we as fans get shit on.
Please go cheer somewhere else. I speak for every Hawkeye big and small, you are not a Hawkeye fan with your shitty opinion of this team and program. Go get fucked and never return

Not sure if this is the record but the game I referenced was March 18, 1990. Loyola Marymoumt beat Michigan 149-115 and hit 21 threes.

I just looked it up. I didn't realize Michigan returned that many players from their 1989 championship team.
Record by one player is a three way tie at 15 in one game

Please go cheer somewhere else. I speak for every Hawkeye big and small, you are not a Hawkeye fan with your shitty opinion of this team and program. Go get fucked and never return
Uncalled for.

For crying out loud, he had the player of the year and another NBA player...a freaking 2 seed and gets routed in the 2nd round.

You know what, back at you InGoodCo.