Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

Michigan up 9 at half on Purdue. Hope we can bury them like Maryland tonight at Carver....get up on them early and never let up.

No, you suck - and aren’t an Iowa fan, so I don’t get the play. Either way, JC Penny is coming to HN because of me motherfucker, you suck, aren’t an Iowa fan, and mostly, you need to shut the F up
You are the only one complaining Brad. This is our board.

The only one acting like a douche here is you.
Not really, I’m saying what should be said to a troll - he literally brings nothing but negativity towards our boards. That used to be monitored and weeded out, now we just let them live like the dip shits they are

Not really, I’m saying what should be said to a troll - he literally brings nothing but negativity towards our boards. That used to be monitored and weeded out, now we just let them live like the dip shits they are
I'm a troll because I think Iowa still has more work to do? I'm a troll because I only point out we have seen this movie before?

Bullshit. Again, you may do backflips for Fran.....I do log rolls.

I'm a troll because I think Iowa still has more work to do? I'm a troll because I only point out we have seen this movie before?

Bullshit. Again, you may do backflips for Fran.....I do log rolls.
Log rolls of chugging dicks - seriously your the worst. Iowa is going to the NCAA this season despite listening to you’re non stop drove about how bad Fran is. Go suck on it and post somewhere else.

Log rolls of chugging dicks - seriously your the worst. Iowa is going to the NCAA this season despite listening to you’re non stop drove about how bad Fran is. Go suck on it and post somewhere else.
I hope they do, they have a good chance at it.

You are acting like a bitch
1b573594-1551-4f90-a65e-15118a8f4c31_text.gif