***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

OH MY GAWD UTHOFF PUSHED FROM BEHIND ON THAT FAST BREAK AND PURDONT TAKES IT THE OTHER WAY FOR A FASTBREAK, GEEZ TELL ME i DIDNT JUST SEE THAT

I usually dont go off on the officials like this, because it is usually bad both ways, but this has been crap since about the 17 minute mark. Painter called timeout when the hawks were up 8-2 and his team came out fouling but no calls.

Iowa 10 points in the last 14 minutes. This is the worst shooting team I've seen in the last 25 years. Worse at shooting than Lick's teams.

Taking a break between son's games at the local Special Olympics bball tourney. Intentionally tracked shots to compare to Hawks. Special Athletes shot 10/14....10 for fvcking 14 en route to a 20-2 win...and thats normal.

Its all relative but chew on that for a while!

24 points in the first half. The Hawks need to wake up fast.

Fran has to be beside himself with how poor this team shoots. It's amazing how bad they can be at times.

Iowa looks tired for some reason. Not much fire out there at al.

This game is over. If White is seriously hurt, like it appears he is, season is also over.

My Hawkeye heart is broken............:(

Gesell in the proverbial and well-documented sophomore/junior slump.

The wheels have fallen off boys. Typical. White injured and nobody on this team has any leadership. Our top 100 point guard throws passes to the opponent, opponents coach, fires up bricks and airballs. We can't make shots to save our lives, we can't stop a Purdue team that lost to Gardner Webb at home. Sad stuff. Hope White can return quickly..if not we are a team headed to the NIT

Fran said Iowa couldn't play any worse then they did against Wisconsin. After this first half at Purdue, I'm not sure he's correct.