***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

What would you like him to do?

Lose his f'n mind! Getting mugged, team looks even worse than the 30pt curb stomping last game, turnovers from your 3 yr starting pg that Jr high kids don't commit, etc,etc etc. If thAt isn't enough to get a coach fired up then he has some issues.

Whoever down-thumbed this is a fvcking *****.

I had a bad feeling bout the game. Never imagined injury (let alone, White). 1H1 is correct...the dirty snowball was just pushed from the top of the mountain.

Im guessing a freak clavical hairline to White; shooting shoulder, no less. He's done for 2-3 weeks.

Hawks just went from NCAA likely to NIT hopeful.

TRUTH for those who can accept such.

And the official thumbs down doofus is.........................LGND24! Good job:rolleyes:

What would you like him to do?
Ummmm...idk either. Theres another coach in the state that does the same thing. His "calm and collected demeanor gives his players confidence" we're told. Fran does it? "He hasn't a clue"

It's the players. They'd rather feel sorry for themselves after missing a shot rather than balls-up"

Lose his f'n mind! Getting mugged, team looks even worse than the 30pt curb stomping last game, turnovers from your 3 yr starting pg that Jr high kids don't commit, etc,etc etc. If thAt isn't enough to get a coach fired up then he has some issues.

And that will help how?

This game started so well too..we looked relaxed and focused. Then White gets hurt and the whole team just crawls into a cave for hibernation. There is a lack of toughness to a lot of the players on this team..or just a lack of talent. Gabe is at least playing his heart out. I will miss his effort and attitude next year

Yes, Iowa mens basketball is going to be abysmal next year. Even softer and more mentally fragile than this year.

This game started so well too..we looked relaxed and focused. Then White gets hurt and the whole team just crawls into a cave for hibernation. There is a lack of toughness to a lot of the players on this team..or just a lack of talent. Gabe is at least playing his heart out. I will miss his effort and attitude next year

The game was sliding before white got hurt