***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

Refs are missing calls, but Iowa couldn't beat anyone the way they are playing today. Awful shooting, poor passing, matador defense.
Agreed. It's a road game and you know the home team gets most of the calls. You just have to fight through that and play basketball.

Right now Iowa is not playing good basketball.

Iowa 10 points in the last 14 minutes. This is the worst shooting team I've seen in the last 25 years. Worse at shooting than Lick's teams.

Have you ever played Bball when guys are pushing you , hip checking you , grabbing. This game is not clean at all

But I agree the hawks are there own worst enemy.

But when we did get a good pick and roll dunk attempt by gabe he got fouled twice and no call.

All these no calls just hurt our already limited offense.

Have you ever played Bball when guys are pushing you , hip checking you , grabbing. This game is not clean at all

But I agree the hawks are there own worst enemy.

But when we did get a good pick and roll dunk attempt by gabe he got fouled twice and no call.

All these no calls just hurt our already limited offense.

Yes I played competitively with Refs.

I'm watching the game but why whine when it's more than just officiating.. Iowa can't shoot and turning the ball over. So many other issues besides that.. This is a typical Iowa game thread when the going gets. let's go to the blame officiating card. Turns into a crying game..

GO was mugged on 3 different occasions. The announcer mentioned on at least 2 different times that "Purdue got away with one there".

I try not to complain about officiating, until it gets to be like this.

Uthoff needs to square and shoot like crazy. Jok as sidekick to take over.

Latest posts