***Official Hawks/purdont thread***

No surprise at this point, Fran can't keep any consistency. Will be sweating out the bubble.

Doubt if "the bubble" is attainable. And even if it is, they would go in as a 13th seed or something, play a 4th seed and get dehumanized. Or - make it to the NIT and play someone like the Canisius Golden Griffins. I'm sorry to be so negative, but this team - for lack of a better description - just doesn't have it. Uthoff has a couple of decent games and then goes 2 for 14. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. I can't imagine a Fred Brown, Ronnie Lester, B.J. Armstrong, Kyle Galloway, or even Wade Lookingbill going 2 for 14. 2 for14!! And if it isn't Uthoff, it's somebody else who, say, might have had 13 points the previous game and then comes out and goes O for 9. It's that way every f****ng week. There are SO many things wrong with this team. Poorly coached, no drive, no "go-to guy". B1G prediction: 8-10. No road wins the rest of the way - that's 5 more losses right there which would put Iowa at 8 losses. Throw in almost automatic home losses to Wisconsin and Maryland, and that's 10 losses.

Or Minnesota. We fans tend to only remember the ones that go against us.

Yeah, all things being equal I would normally agree with you, but I really do think it had been uncannily in favor of the opponent over the years. Almost as bad as our demise at the RB position in football. Guy made 4 threes all year and ends up having 3 against us this game including the dagger...just odd.

Yeah, all things being equal I would normally agree with you, but I really do think it had been uncannily in favor of the opponent over the years. Almost as bad as our demise at the RB position in football. Guy made 4 threes all year and ends up having 3 against us this game including the dagger...just odd.

I have the same problem at the grocery store. I could go to the store for some basil and there is one other person in the whole store and when I get to the basil the other person is standing right in front of the basil and won't move. Happens every time I go to the store....weird.

Or Minnesota. We fans tend to only remember the ones that go against us.

If I'm understanding this , it makes me laugh. Minny's shot went in. It was luckily 1/10 sec slow. There's a reason KenPom tracks such a stat. Because it is a huge factor.

And the Hawk's just want south!!