**OFFICIAL HAWKS FORCED TO GO TO NEW JERSEY GAME THREAD**

This has the makings of a classic east coast bloodbath from the days of yor. Waking up the ghost of Joe Lapchick, etc. Or when young Bobby Knight was the coach at Army.

All in all

We are fortunate to be only behind by one point

We withstood Law's excellent first half at Carver

And we should be able to handle Harper the second half

I think Garza is spooked by getting nailed with fouls the last couple of games. And this same crew worked him over vs NW. I have seen this movie before...a crew gets on a guy and begins to anticipate.

Dude go back to CF. You're a moron. It's a tied game. No one believes you're a Hawk fan. Go troll somewhere else.

I am most definitely not a Cyclone fan but can admit I envy their programs success. While i hear on radio and online are Iowa fans just wanting to make the tourney, meanwhile talks of ISU conference championships and Elite 8s are nationally talked about and attainable. That’s inferiorating.

All week Iowa radio was talk of basically Iowa losing to Rutgers and ISU winning at KSU. Why is that an acceptable mindset? Iowa fans will defend a loss today with “Life on the road in the Big Ten” or “Rutgers is not that bad” and then get to hear talk radio stroke ISU fans ego and talk about championship.

I am most definitely not a Cyclone fan but can admit I envy their programs success. While i hear on radio and online are Iowa fans just wanting to make the tourney, meanwhile talks of ISU conference championships and Elite 8s are nationally talked about and attainable. That’s inferiorating.

All week Iowa radio was talk of basically Iowa losing to Rutgers and ISU winning at KSU. Why is that an acceptable mindset? Iowa fans will defend a loss today with “Life on the road in the Big Ten” or “Rutgers is not that bad” and then get to hear talk radio stroke ISU fans ego and talk about championship.

Maybe white magic is to NCAA tourney success what white out is to dark print. :rolleyes:

Latest posts