**OFFICIAL HAWKS FORCED TO GO TO NEW JERSEY GAME THREAD**

Iowa showing why they can’t be trusted and afraid of success. Going to get ran out of this High School gym by Rutgers. Frustrating program. Iowa State blows out Conference leaders on the road. Iowa gets blown out by them and sprinkles in losses to bad teams just for good.

Never trust Iowa athletics. Get your hopes up.

Iowa showing why they can’t be trusted and afraid of success. Going to get ran out of this High School gym by Rutgers. Frustrating program. Iowa State blows out Conference leaders on the road. Iowa gets blown out by them and sprinkles in losses to bad teams just for good.

I'm not ready to go that far yet. It's just one half and one dude from Rutgers is making everything he shoots

Dude go back to CF. You're a moron. It's a tied game. No one believes you're a Hawk fan. Go troll somewhere else.

Iowa is fine they just need to match physicality of this game and man up.. Which I think they have started to do.. taking it to Rutgers now and attacking the hoop. Good Shit right now..

And you can count on me, waiting for you, in the parking lot.

giphy.gif

Latest posts