**OFFICIAL HAWKS FORCED TO GO TO NEW JERSEY GAME THREAD**

He was fouled with time on the clock anyways announcers so it's irrelevant whether the ball was in his hands or not.

I'm not ready to go that far yet. It's just one half and one dude from Rutgers is making everything he shoots

That’s another hair pulling frustration of Iowa basketball, letting some dude who isn’t good have a career day every game. Iowa is like the “slump buster” dudes circle.

I don’t think anyone is better on the Iowa team at taking contact and still being able to put the ball in the hoop. Unfortunately that’s two free throws he has missed.

That’s another hair pulling frustration of Iowa basketball, letting some dude who isn’t good have a career day every game. Iowa is like the “slump buster” dudes circle.

So he is having a career day and it’s Not because of lack of effort by Iowa. He clearly has earned it..

I am ok with a tie at half. We will get more points in the 2nd. And we will do a better job on their freshman.

What the hell is up with Garza the last 2 weeks? Dude needs to shake it off and get back on track for the March run.

Unfortunately he seems to play better when Cook isnt on the floor. Too much congestion seems to mess him up.

Latest posts