**OFFICIAL HAWKS FORCED TO GO TO NEW JERSEY GAME THREAD**

Cook posted up one on one, 3’ from the hoop, dumping out to Garza for three should never , ever happen. That is the dumbest basketball you could possibly come up with.

I am most definitely not a Cyclone fan but can admit I envy their programs success. While i hear on radio and online are Iowa fans just wanting to make the tourney, meanwhile talks of ISU conference championships and Elite 8s are nationally talked about and attainable. That’s inferiorating.

All week Iowa radio was talk of basically Iowa losing to Rutgers and ISU winning at KSU. Why is that an acceptable mindset? Iowa fans will defend a loss today with “Life on the road in the Big Ten” or “Rutgers is not that bad” and then get to hear talk radio stroke ISU fans ego and talk about championship.

Kansas has won 14 straight conference championships you fucking moron. Iowa State hasn't made the Elite 8 in how long? No, no one is talking about those things because they aren't happening. You are a blatant Cyclone fan. Just own it and stop being a twat.

I am most definitely not a Cyclone fan but can admit I envy their programs success. While i hear on radio and online are Iowa fans just wanting to make the tourney, meanwhile talks of ISU conference championships and Elite 8s are nationally talked about and attainable. That’s inferiorating.

All week Iowa radio was talk of basically Iowa losing to Rutgers and ISU winning at KSU. Why is that an acceptable mindset? Iowa fans will defend a loss today with “Life on the road in the Big Ten” or “Rutgers is not that bad” and then get to hear talk radio stroke ISU fans ego and talk about championship.

I'm confused with this post. Doesn't iowa have a better record, a better ranking, and won the head to head battle?

Kansas has won 14 straight conference championships you fucking moron. Iowa State hasn't made the Elite 8 in how long? No, no one is talking about those things because they aren't happening. You are a blatant Cyclone fan. Just own it and stop being a twat.
That’s my kind of post. Well fucking done, amigo.

Latest posts