*****Official Hawkeyes vs Knights who are nothing more than losers wearing Tin Foil Game Thread****

It can be counter-productive to winning. Especially when antics are directed at the other bench, etc. Actually, I am somewhat of a raconteur at parties. I do love his excitement, energy, and confidence. He is also quite literate and humble in post game interviews as well. He is an aircraft carrier! I hope he stays another year...please, please, please!
In another era he would have been right on schedule to help us win an Olympic gold medal this summer. But certain things progress along and you have to accept it.

It can be counter-productive to winning. Especially when antics are directed at the other bench, etc. Actually, I am somewhat of a raconteur at parties. I do love his excitement, energy, and confidence. He is also quite literate and humble in post game interviews as well. He is an aircraft carrier! I hope he stays another year...please, please, please!
Sorry, “raconteur” and “party” are mutually exclusive.

Personally, I love his game, his compete, and his fight, but I don't care for some of the antics. I always appreciate someone who makes great plays and goes on with his business, as if nothing happened.

I don't mind having a player that plays with emotion. What you are looking for is extremely rare, most athletes play with emotion. Hell even Joe Cool shows emotion during a game.

I don't get why there are people that expect athletes who play in a very emotional and tough situations expect them to just put their head down and shut up. To me that's friggin insane to expect!

I don't mind having a player that plays with emotion. What you are looking for is extremely rare, most athletes play with emotion. Hell even Joe Cool shows emotion during a game.

I don't get why there are people that expect athletes who play in a very emotional and tough situations expect them to just put their head down and shut up. To me that's friggin insane to expect!
I enjoy the emotion and excitement, better than pissing away games at the end, and wimping off the court. (We have seen too much of that) I think it can work to your advantage vs the competition if you prove on the court (or any venue) that the shot you made, the block, the dunk, the HR, the TD, the KO, are simply something "you expect" to do. To perform at a high level and not make much of a display...really can work an opponent. "Damn, he's been here before, done that. What else will he do." Kind of the Jim Brown way of competitive domination.

My two cents...

I enjoy the emotion and excitement, better than pissing away games at the end, and wimping off the court. (We have seen too much of that) I think it can work to your advantage vs the competition if you prove on the court (or any venue) that the shot you made, the block, the dunk, the HR, the TD, the KO, are simply something "you expect" to do. To perform at a high level and not make much of a display...really can work an opponent. "Damn, he's been here before, done that. What else will he do." Kind of the Jim Brown way of competitive domination.

My two cents...

It's a game ... let 'em have fun. :)

Was this right in the resorts? Was foul play suspected? I don't know so I'm asking you.

I'm sure there's parts of Orlando you steer well clear of as well.

The parts of Orlando I steer away from have more to do with routine than anything else.

The DR stories were not exactly "numerous", but there were several stories. They ranged from people/couples being found in their rooms to going missing to not showing up for return travel to the U.S. There have been various causes and/or theories, but one was some sort of virus or food-borne illness.

My wife actually traveled there for work several years ago and truly enjoyed it. Personally, living in Florida, I prefer travel northward. The two things I miss the most are never seeing snow, and not having Fall colors/change of seasons.

Latest posts