*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** Iowa -v- Purdue

This defense needs to really hold for a long time.

Offense needs to try even something so simple as a naked bootleg with CJ keeping the ball. use his legs

Again, even if he caught the ball he was behind the first down line and would have been tackled. Stupid play calling.

Again, even if he caught the ball he was behind the first down line and would have been tackled. Stupid play calling.

No he would have had the first down, and Bethard looked at 4 different guys before he found him open so it was not as it that was the first option...jesus get a clue

And CJ had a receiver past the first down marker who had sat down with the dback behind him, you got to throw that pass to a nearly stationary receiver.

While I think we can still win 7-8 wins this season we have several areas of this team that are going to need development. Kicking/punting is not an area I have a lot of confidence in. With the exception of the 2nd half of the Pitt game I've been dissapointed with the OL.

This defense needs to really hold for a long time.

Offense needs to try even something so simple as a naked bootleg with CJ keeping the ball. use his legs

Exactly. Instead there are giving him short yardage to the edges of the field that if they get jumped will be another pick 6. Sorry to sound like a broken record but our coaches have ZERO imagination.

I have no idea what this coaching staff is doing.

Weisman doesn't see any of the wide open lanes in front of him. Kirk and Co. tell him to hit home 3 and that's what he runs towards no matter what. Time to bring in Canzeri.

Looks like the whole travel fiasco has this team flat....hopefully now that the 1st qtr is over we can get our collective heads out of our a$$es...coaches included...

Latest posts