*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** Iowa -v- Purdue

Good thing this is the worst team in the big ten........... I'm talking about Iowa not Purdue

Iowa football, catch the fever! Then get sick and die. Lol.

They still have time to pull it together and eek out a win here, but I think it says a lot about the state of Iowa football when you're fighting for your life against the likes of Ball St and Purdue and losing to Iowa State.

Purdue stacking the box again like everyone else has been doing all year. Nobody respects Iowa.

So do all you Rudock haters still think it's Jake and not the system?

It never was all on Jake, everybody knew that. It was on Jake that he would audible to a run to the short side of the field. Sometimes you have to defy your boss a little and use your natural abilities in order for the boss to trust you with something more.

stale atmosphere, struggling offense, look emotionally flat this has train wreck written all over it.

I am making myself feel good, thinking about the last have of the Pitt game.....

Wouldn't be surprised to see JR start the second half if we do not improve on offense. Could that be Kirk's plan....

Man, I was so excited. I really was. I thought the coaches would open it up and the players were going to really get excited and play like the 2nd half of Pitt.
We should change our nickname to zombies. At least the offense.

Iowa will win. UGLY!

So Daniels has jumped ahead of everyone?

Seriously our coaches need some hard questions.

Latest posts