***OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

I can't believe they didn't push a run across there. I mean, I totally can believe it--I've watched a lot of Cubs baseball--but, you know what I mean.

That lineup may have been the worst I have ever seen from a Cubs team, and that is saying something. Lillibridge is complete garbage. Why Logan Watkins wasn't called up to play second is a mystery to me. I'm all behind Theo and everything but that was a bad call. Not only do we not have the best option beside Barney playing 2nd, we also lost Robert Whitenak to Cleveland because we had to pull him off the 40-man to make room for whatever the other journeyman infielders name is.

That lineup yesterday was horrible and Lillibridge taking that called 3rd strike was the game. Honestly he should have been swinging on the first pitch after the bases got loaded with the hit by pitch. Rodriguez threw a "get me over" pitch that he should have pounded.

marmol is bad. I have a feeling this experiment is over. I know they want him to close to keep his trade value up, but heck he isn't helping that. maybe he can have some trade value as a set up guy or a 7th inning guy, or a bat boy.

The medical staff who looked at Dan Haren's x-ray/MRI/whatever this winter should have lied and said "nope, good to go!". I'd rather have an injured Dan Haren than a healthy Carlos Marmol at this point...

:mad:

Latest posts