******Official Big Ten (and ISU) in Bowls thread********

After seeing Purdue, Michigan, Michigan St and start of this game does anyone but me feel a real f**king is on the way tomorrow starting around a 11:00?

After seeing Purdue, Michigan, Michigan St and start of this game does anyone but me feel a real f**king is on the way tomorrow starting around a 11:00?
Since when does another teams bowl performance have anything to do with Iowa's? Iowa didn't even play Michigan or MSU.

I have been feeling that all along. Then again, it's "usually" when the B1G sucks ass that the Hawks win their bowl game. The last time the Hawks actually WON the Outback Bowl, I believed the B1G went 1-6 or 1-7.

Since when does another teams bowl performance have anything to do with Iowa's? Iowa didn't even play Michigan or MSU.

your point is valid, but I would be lying if I said I didn't have the same sorta of thoughts as I watch Utah go up 14 zip.

Utah's coach = 11-1 in bowl games.

Just a reminder to all those who assume our next coach will automatically be a step down.
Yeah but Utah has a lot more advantages in recruiting than Iowa does. I think their commits are allowed to visit other campuses or something like that.

I’m a pretty hardcore B1G guy.

But...im not gonna lie, I’m enjoying watching Fat Pitzgerald and his team get the shit beat out of them.

The only coach more delusional than Patty is Scott Frost.

No shit!!!! Didn't know I had to exactly explain between the lines ....I'm pointing out the performances of what we're seeing from the Big so far. If I remember right we lost to two of the teams and lucky enough not had to play the other two not that mich state would of been a loss if we did. My point was so far the games aren't fairing very well for big teams playing the equivalent of the other conferences teams in these bowls. Am I optimistic on the hawks chances tommorow? Why yes I am. But the sample size we've been seeing in these bowl games sure isn't inspiring.

No shit!!!! Didn't know I had to exactly explain between the lines ....I'm pointing out the performances of what we're seeing from the Big so far. If I remember right we lost to two of the teams and lucky enough not had to play the other two not that mich state would of been a loss if we did. My point was so far the games aren't fairing very well for big teams playing the equivalent of the other conferences teams in these bowls. Am I optimistic on the hawks chances tommorow? Why yes I am. But the sample size we've been seeing in these bowl games sure isn't inspiring.
The explanation wasn't needed, my point was these games really have no bearing on the Iowa game tomorrow. I'm not gonna be worried until the game starts and bad stuff actually starts happening.

The explanation wasn't needed, my point was these games really have no bearing on the Iowa game tomorrow. I'm not gonna be worried until the game starts and bad stuff actually starts happening.
Agreed. And yes you are correct no bearing what so ever! But waiting in anticipation for the game to star tomorrow I sure would sleep better tonight seeing better outings from the Bigs teams!

If NW is gonna settle for FGs instead of TDs when they are in the red zone they are gonna lose big. And if any of the Hawkeye staff are reading this post, that same truth applies to you when we play the Bulldogs.

giphy.gif

Latest posts