******Official Big Ten (and ISU) in Bowls thread********

on the coach's feed... they guess what the O will call on 3rd or 4h down..they've been wrong most of the time. But their analysis is very interesting.... bias free...just analysis

Well Pierschbacher is gonna have 3 national title rings when he leaves college. Anyone care to speculate where he gets drafted?

No feedback?
This confirms what I thought about all those who say they prefer a defensive struggle to a shootout. Liars!

For all those who like to say "only 2 teams will compete for a national title for the rest of my life" . . .

It wasn't that long ago that the Oregon Ducks were playing in NCGs and enjoying a 7 consecutive-year streak of 10+ wins per. Dominating the P-12 and joining the blue-blood crowd.

Now look at them. Zero points and losing to the DirtyDantonios. When Saban leaves Alabama in a couple years they will become mortal and someone else will take their place. Probably Iowa with our new HC named Brian.

Further evidence that Notre Dame is a good fit for the Big Ten West.

Of course Notre Dame would never join the Big Ten West. It would be beneath them no matter how far they have fallen. They might go for traditional rivals though.

Div #1
Notre Dame
Penn State
Michigan
Michigan State
Maryland
Northwestern
Illinois

Div #2
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Nebraska
Iowa
Purdue
Minnesota
Indiana

The top of Div #2 is stronger than Div #1. Ohio State is far better than Notre Dame. The last 15 years Wisconsin has been better than Michigan, Penn State. The upper-middle of Division #2 is weaker than the upper-middle of Division #1. Michigan & Michigan State are better than Nebraska, Iowa & Purdue.

A fitting end to a worthless game

Spartans blow a chance to win with a bobble instead of a game-winning FG

Not like Dantonio deserves better

1.gif

After watching about 5 minutes of the Liberty bowl, I see now why OSU was 6-6 this season. That QB, cornelius is a liability

Latest posts