******Official Big Ten (and ISU) in Bowls thread********

Rooted for Washington. OSU only team wanted to lose.
I know this is weird, but I hope the Big Ten ends up with the best record overall in bowls, but I can honestly say that I don't think I cheered for a single one to actually win because I've grown to hate so many over the years.

I know this is weird, but I hope the Big Ten ends up with the best record overall in bowls, but I can honestly say that I don't think I cheered for a single one to actually win because I've grown to hate so many over the years.
I rooted for Wisconsin and Purdue.

And I wanted to throw my TV out the window when Fat Pitzgerald and his misfit toys beat the mormons.

Thank goodness LSU beat UCF . . . if I hear another idiot tell NCAA fans that non-P5 programs should be considered for the playoff I will do something everyone, I mean I, will regret.

I work with a UCF fan and it was getting hard to listen to his bull shit at work. Guy isn't even from Florida and no one from his family went there so who knows why he likes them other than they went undefeated.

Urban going out a winner. Won over 91% of his games while a Buckeye. Told the interviewer he "was done coaching" happy go out on the right note.

Who replaces him? Whoever it is THE Ohio State is about to take a step backwards.

That would be ...

Ya no way OSU maintains that level.

Most definitely. To put it in perspective. 4-2 in bowl games. National title. Avged more than 12 wins per season.

Conf record:
8-0
8-0
8-0
7-1
8-1
8-1
8-1
Lost 4 games in conference, Iowa was one of those. Purdue another. Spartans/Nittany Lions the other two. But the west teams CRUSHED Urban in their wins whereas the east teams each won by a FG. He was as close as the Big 10 came to having it's own Nick Saban.

WEST:
wisky - 5 win bowl streak
minny - 3 win bowl streak
Iowa - 2 win bowl streak
NW - 3 win bowl streak
purdue - 1 game bowl losing streak

EAST:
Ped State - 1 game bowl losing streak
O$U - 2 win bowl streak
Michigan - 3 game bowl losing streak (Rudock giving them their lone win under harbaugh)
Mich State - 1 game bowl losing streak

I work with a UCF fan and it was getting hard to listen to his bull shit at work. Guy isn't even from Florida and no one from his family went there so who knows why he likes them other than they went undefeated.

They had a 25 game winning streak come to an end. I know they are a good team. But the AAC is not the same as a P5 conference, and until you've gone thru that gauntlet, you can't be labeled a title contender.

Latest posts