Offensive Record?

Honestly I never had us winning both against Penn State and Wisconsin. Now I am revisiting this and may have to go 0-2. I was hoping that Cade could have the ability to throw the ball out quickly before getting tackled in the backfield. That may have been asking too much.

Nope, Wisconsin 2017 still has it beat with only 66 yards. Tonight's game is still the worst loss in the KF era IMO.

Last edited:
I am not sure. Some archaeologists will have to dig up ancient scrolls along with dinosaur bones to verify that. Likely when they do they will find Iowa’s playbook mixed in with things.
No shit! To days computers are so damn smart they can't even figure it out. NASA doesn't have the same machines to calculate when Glenn first orbited the earth .

Nope, Wisconsin 2017 still has it beat with only 66 yards. Tonight's game is the worst loss in the KF era IMO.
The two pick sixes by the defense skewed that one and removed it from peoples' memories. But that game was worse than the PSU game last night. A majority of the linemen on that team made it to the NFL, plus we had Hockenson and Fant and we still only got 66 yards. The jewel in the Ferentz family crown.

Two of those four came very late with Iowa’s backup QB and likely Penn State’s third string defense.

Yeah, if you took out garbage time and Cade's 18 yard scamper I think we would have ended up well under 50 yards.

Anyone who thought this game was gonna go different than what it did is a total idiot. I don’t mean that as a personal attack, just impartial facts.

If you thought Iowa was going to be remotely competitive and score a single point against PSU after the three previous showings, you are in fact a sub-60 IQ, clinically official idiot. I feel sorry for your children if you were allowed to keep any of them.

How many years of (unfounded) high hopes and subsequent nut shots do you mouth breathers need to finally understand that Iowa football is what we’ve seen the past month? We’re an above average percentile team that will likely stay in that range perpetually (which is a positive), but we will never, ever break into the exceptional percentile. 2015 was fake news against a profoundly historic soft schedule. I’m okay with very rarely sucking ass. If you folks aren’t then this ain’t the team for you probably.

Go Hawks.

Anyone who thought this game was gonna go different than what it did is a total idiot. I don’t mean that as a personal attack, just impartial facts.

If you thought Iowa was going to be remotely competitive and score a single point against PSU after the three previous showings, you are in fact a sub-60 IQ, clinically official idiot. I feel sorry for your children if you were allowed to keep any of them.

How many years of (unfounded) high hopes and subsequent nut shots do you mouth breathers need to finally understand that Iowa football is what we’ve seen the past month? We’re an above average percentile team that will likely stay in that range perpetually (which is a positive), but we will never, ever break into the exceptional percentile. 2015 was fake news against a profoundly historic soft schedule. I’m okay with very rarely sucking ass. If you folks aren’t then this ain’t the team for you probably.

Go Hawks.

We can still win the conference.

Your post is precisely why we have to enjoy years like 2009 when they come. 2015 was the product of the schedule and Wisconsin pissing the game down their leg.

I can't describe the angst when they were taking Stanzi off the field after Wooton destroyed his ankle. I can say with a straight face that the 2009 team would have had a puncher's chance against the national champion because that was back when Nick was still playing Kirkball.

Your post is precisely why we have to enjoy years like 2009 when they come. 2015 was the product of the schedule and Wisconsin pissing the game down their leg.

I can't describe the angst when they were taking Stanzi off the field after Wooton destroyed his ankle. I can say with a straight face that the 2009 team would have had a puncher's chance against the national champion because that was back when Nick was still playing Kirkball.
Losers mentality we can do better!! There’s been smaller schools than U of I That have done better let’s try something different like a new coaching staff win or lose at this point what do we have to lose nothing…

Oh we can definitely win the west. I’m just saying that anyone expecting a different outcome than the one last night is half a moron. It wasn’t gonna happen.

Losers mentality we can do better!! There’s been smaller schools than U of I That have done better let’s try something different like a new coaching staff win or lose at this point what do we have to lose nothing…
It’s not the school size. It’s the setting.

“We can do better!!”

That’s one of those motivational posters from the 90s.

If we could do better we would do better. Iowa is what it is and for every “smaller” school that’s done better than Iowa compare them with Iowas record over a period of 5, 10, or 20 years. I’ll take Iowa.

We just aren’t winning anything significant like the B1G (especially after divisions go away) or winning a 12 team playoff game.

Losers mentality we can do better!! There’s been smaller schools than U of I That have done better let’s try something different like a new coaching staff win or lose at this point what do we have to lose nothing
Oh we can definitely win the west. I’m just saying that anyone expecting a different outcome than the one last night is half a moron. It wasn’t gonna happen.
yes we can win the west and then get murdered in the championship game .

Losers mentality we can do better!! There’s been smaller schools than U of I That have done better let’s try something different like a new coaching staff win or lose at this point what do we have to lose nothing

yes we can win the west and then get murdered in the championship game .

Iowa will have at best two more nationally legit teams in my lifetime. It doesn't matter who the coach is.

Latest posts