North Endzone Construction

Business idea...strap on catheters. Just pee and you don't have to wait in line, don't miss a minute of the action.

I got into medical sales 20+ years ago, met a crusty old distributor's rep who loved to take rookies out for beer and bet them that he could outlast them before going to the john. He always wore cowboy boots.

His "run" ended when a guy caught on to his trick (a pilot's catheter)...and stomped on his cowboy boot, releasing a geyser of...well, yeah. Epic moment. And yes...he was some pissed.

I got into medical sales 20+ years ago, met a crusty old distributor's rep who loved to take rookies out for beer and bet them that he could outlast them before going to the john. He always wore cowboy boots.

His "run" ended when a guy caught on to his trick (a pilot's catheter)...and stomped on his cowboy boot, releasing a geyser of...well, yeah. Epic moment. And yes...he was some pissed.
Kind of like the guy/gal who "chases" a shot by spitting most of it back into an empty beer bottle. Oldest trick in the book.

The guy who foiled the ruse you mentioned must have felt like James Bond when he discovered that Goldfinger's henchwoman was reading his opponent's card hand via binoculars and relaying this information via hidden earpiece.

Scoreboard is definitely going up...

readImage.asp
Now to put some points on it! Lots of points.

The guy definitely didn't piss around!

Kind of like the guy/gal who "chases" a shot by spitting most of it back into an empty beer bottle. Oldest trick in the book.

The guy who foiled the ruse you mentioned must have felt like James Bond when he discovered that Goldfinger's henchwoman was reading his opponent's card hand via binoculars and relaying this information via hidden earpiece.

The youngster was tipped off by somebody who'd seen the ruse before, but nobody thought he would act on it. The old guy made life at the office uncomfortable for awhile, but eventually they made peace. The branch manager loved the kid's guts, and he became a high producer who eventually filled the old guys shoes (pun intended) when he retired a few years later.

The youngster was tipped off by somebody who'd seen the ruse before, but nobody thought he would act on it. The old guy made life at the office uncomfortable for awhile, but eventually they made peace. The branch manager loved the kid's guts, and he became a high producer who eventually filled the old guys shoes (pun intended) when he retired a few years later.

"Filled the old guy's shoes!" :D

That picture is not from Kinnick. I saw the same picture in the paper when guys were filling cracks in the brick work at Jack Trice. People were protesting the cost of the work outside the stadium. They were carrying signs that said, "Wasted effort...it's still fewer cracks than our defense has."

The more I think about it, they should've either just got rid of the road or spent the extra $ and built the parking garage further north.

If you look closely, we are losing seats due to the scoreboard resting on/where there should be seats.

Those could easily have been made up by reducing the ridiculously huge exits on the top level. Apparently they asked a few donors what they didn't like in the current design and the crowded exit tunnels was mentioned...so they over compensated. Just like with CHA, getting out of the old Fieldhouse was rough...so they way overdid the aisles in CHA.

Classic bureaucracy

They could’ve extended it and just built the upper deck over the road. That’s what Arizona’s stadium is like. Traffic literally drives underneath the upper deck on non gamedays.

Those could easily have been made up by reducing the ridiculously huge exits on the top level. Apparently they asked a few donors what they didn't like in the current design and the crowded exit tunnels was mentioned...so they over compensated. Just like with CHA, getting out of the old Fieldhouse was rough...so they way overdid the aisles in CHA.

Classic bureaucracy
So now they’re going to have crowded stairs instead of crowded tunnels.

I know I come back to this, but all of Penn State’s tunnels are smaller than our existing sideline ones, and it’s a breeze getting in and out of that stadium. If they can do that with 40,000 additional people we can do it with our little stadium.

So now they’re going to have crowded stairs instead of crowded tunnels.

I know I come back to this, but all of Penn State’s tunnels are smaller than our existing sideline ones, and it’s a breeze getting in and out of that stadium. If they can do that with 40,000 additional people we can do it with our little stadium.

It is crowded stairs and tunnels when you have one tunnel at mid-level and people and down all going into the same funnel. Takes time. Doesn't bother me though as we know it going in and getting out.

Look at those dozen seats or so in the lower corner. How obstructed will those be? You should get a free warmed over hotdog for sitting there!

Latest posts