North Endzone Construction

For years I heard Hawk fans on here Brag about how great the North End Zone was... So last year I bought tickets in the North End Zone the most miserable year of my life. Absolutely no room for your legs and feet and thank God I had a little person in my row. I went back to the South End zone ...maybe the munchkins hang out in the North side...I heard the party was great there....no way...South end zone has more room....and MORE BOOZE. And easier to get to the pisser....no trumpet....so what?¿
Sat in the N end zone once. Never again....it was a miserable experience.

For years I heard Hawk fans on here Brag about how great the North End Zone was... So last year I bought tickets in the North End Zone the most miserable year of my life. Absolutely no room for your legs and feet and thank God I had a little person in my row. I went back to the South End zone ...maybe the munchkins hang out in the North side...I heard the party was great there....no way...South end zone has more room....and MORE BOOZE. And easier to get to the pisser....no trumpet....so what?¿

Clearly someone with a grudge was trying to fool you. The North end zone is the easily the worst place to sit in the entire place.

I didn't realize this at first but the initial image you put in this thread on post 3 is updating real time. It no longer shows the picture you posted a week or two ago when this thread started...it's up to the latest refresh on the page.

So much for re-purposing that videoboard. Looks like they cut the outside support poles, but just bent the inside ones pretty easily. Surprised it held so steady during the wind.

They aren’t messing around. Why can’t we have these guys do the road construction projects that take 4 years to complete?
The company is called Veit Demolition. They are specialty contractors based out of Rochester minnesota. Theres also a provision in the contract that expedites how quickly the work is done.

So much for re-purposing that videoboard. Looks like they cut the outside support poles, but just bent the inside ones pretty easily. Surprised it held so steady during the wind.

I believe they meant using the screens that were in them not the metal shell that contained them.

The company is called Veit Demolition. They are specialty contractors based out of Rochester minnesota. Theres also a provision in the contract that expedites how quickly the work is done.

Veit is Account of mine in Southern Minnesota also have location in Elk River Mn.. They do great work!

The new beer taps have arrived for the high rollers in the suites..............

417-kd48waL.jpg

Why all of a sudden did my liver just start to throb?

Makes me think of Larry Eustachy ever time I see it.

I think the North was better prior to the last upgrade. When they did the South, then it was better.

I didn't realize this at first but the initial image you put in this thread on post 3 is updating real time. It no longer shows the picture you posted a week or two ago when this thread started...it's up to the latest refresh on the page.

Cool. Can just go to this thread periodically to see!

I think it would be fun and an enjoyable job being on a demo crew. Just tear shit up, pack up and leave.