Noah Fant

Anyone able to post some of the guys convo on here? I'm not on the twitter to stalk it for myself. This sort of thing surprises me because the brother is a HS football coach right? I mean on what planet would he think this would be ok to do if he were a 3rd party outside looking in at someone else doing the same thing? It's crazy and doesn't remotely help his brother out which I can only assume is the goal of doing it.

The Iowa staff couldn't and shouldn't give a crap about what this guy is ranting and raving about. Imagine what coaches at that level would get done in a day if all they did were listen to the gripes from 85 players families (plus walk ons) It'd be unreal and that crap goes on at every program at every level year in and year out one way or another. It's often the players that have the more mature attitude on it all. Thankfully that seems to be the case here anyway..

I’d say the attention Fant gets factors into that. I’d hate too see how boxed up our offense would be if Fant wasn’t running up the seam.
His presense chips away at BOX! And he has breakaway speed.Speed on outside. His Blocking should not be Factor. We are a 3-tight end team when 7 or 8 in box?? Break box huh?

His presense chips away at BOX! And he has breakaway speed.Speed on outside. His Blocking should not be Factor. We are a 3-tight end team when 7 or 8 in box?? Break box huh?

You realize they sold out to keeping that many in the box the entire game right? They also "broke the box" with the passing game.......

You realize they sold out to keeping that many in the box the entire game right? They also "broke the box" with the passing game.......
And Passing game "opens" box.. Let's keep it up. And QB must scramble for yards also. Fant on field with 2 other TE's.pleese.And we scored 48 points.Next game "interesting.3 TE's as needed as we move forward.His blocking nice but 2 guys just might shadow him.Oh! #6 on Kick Return pleese.Seems to contribute several ways.

Yes. Figured out it wasn’t his dad yesterday. Thought it might be another brother.

Here’s the dad:
I spoke to soon.

It's his brother.

Rob, do you think anybody at the U sees this garbage of his brothers calling out staff and whining, and would tell Noah to ask his family to shut their yaps because they're being an idiotic distraction? I assume not, but Noah has to see that this is a shitty look for him...or maybe he is mad about lack of targets also and doesn't care.

I'd love to see you or someone in the Hawks media ask Noah about it during an interview and in the process call his family out on it.

I don't think it would be out of line to ask about it but no one will. Every media base has their reputation. Iowa media is non-confrontational and won't hold any feet to the fire. Nebraska media are ball licking suckups, etc.

I don't think it would be out of line to ask about it but no one will. Every media base has their reputation. Iowa media is non-confrontational and won't hold any feet to the fire. Nebraska media are ball licking suckups, etc.
Can you imagine if someone asked Kirk about what a players family said on twitter?

Noah is questionable this weekend - so on top of everything else, Noah has an injury that might have to do with his usage.

Here's more from Willie 1. Willie 2 is a bit more harsh, but Willie 1 is still mad. Apparently worried that Noah will slip out of the first round and not buy him as big of a house as he wanted.

And Willie 1 retweeted this:

I spoke to soon.

It's his brother.

Rob, do you think anybody at the U sees this garbage of his brothers calling out staff and whining, and would tell Noah to ask his family to shut their yaps because they're being an idiotic distraction? I assume not, but Noah has to see that this is a shitty look for him...or maybe he is mad about lack of targets also and doesn't care.

I'd love to see you or someone in the Hawks media ask Noah about it during an interview and in the process call his family out on it.
A part of me does too as far as asking Noah directly about it. But a part of me thinks that in and of itself would only compound the possible distraction part of it all. I like some drama and would like this ass hat of a brother to be put in his place but it's a lot to ask of a 21 yr old kid focusing on football and school to be put on the spot by the media to be the one to do it...