Noah Fant

I agree with this. Obviously Noah does his own thing or he wouldn't have come to Iowa over Nebraska, so he shouldn't be held accountable, at least not publicly, for his family's tweets (who are mostly Nebraska fans). Kirk acknowledged he knew about it, and said Noah has a great attitude and he's a team player.

I agree with this. Obviously Noah does his own thing or he wouldn't have come to Iowa over Nebraska, so he shouldn't be held accountable, at least not publicly, for his family's tweets (who are mostly Nebraska fans). Kirk acknowledged he knew about it, and said Noah has a great attitude and he's a team player.
Makes me happy that Kirk handled it that way. Kinda makes it even more strange how/why his family is acting that way.

I wonder if Noah Fant's family cheers for TJ Hockenson or Iowa? Or are both just impediment's to Noah's NFL career, and most importantly, monetary acquisition?

True, but CJ's dad wasn't wrong.

Fant's brothers have some validity to the claim of under-utilization, as well. It is possible that a different staff might be finding different ways to get Fant the ball, or at least to use him more frequently as a decoy. But who knows how much health has played into the snap count limit, as well as how much fatigue has.

Regardless, the way they went about voicing their complaint can have nothing but negative effects on their brother and on his team, so it was kind of a selfish move by them.

By the way, Chris Fant's current team (Omaha NW) is thus far 3-4 on the year, getting outscored by about 15 points per game. This is Fant's first year with NW, and this is an improvement over NW's record from last year.

Fant's team last year (Omaha South) went 1-8 and were outscored by 35 per game.

Pretty bold for a high school coach who has not experienced a lot of recent success to be throwing stones from his glass house.

Bradys wife wasn't wrong so much either was she? If we are talking about her saying Tommie couldn't throw it to himself when his receivers were dropping them left and right.
That said Tommie showed he can't catch either when given the chance in the Super Bowl too so I wonder if her apology is in the mail on that....

Fant's brothers have some validity to the claim of under-utilization, as well. It is possible that a different staff might be finding different ways to get Fant the ball, or at least to use him more frequently as a decoy. But who knows how much health has played into the snap count limit, as well as how much fatigue has.

Regardless, the way they went about voicing their complaint can have nothing but negative effects on their brother and on his team, so it was kind of a selfish move by them.

By the way, Chris Fant's current team (Omaha NW) is thus far 3-4 on the year, getting outscored by about 15 points per game. This is Fant's first year with NW, and this is an improvement over NW's record from last year.

Fant's team last year (Omaha South) went 1-8 and were outscored by 35 per game.

Pretty bold for a high school coach who has not experienced a lot of recent success to be throwing stones from his glass house.

The method will have zero impact on Fant or the team to the negative.

I would argue Fant is the 2nd best TE on the team. Sure, he has a ton of 1 yard touchdown receptions, but Hock has better hands and is a better blocker.

I would say it's a matter of players being complementary to each other. Fant doesn't have the year he had in 2016 or 2017 without Wadley getting so much attention. Matt Vandeberg doesn't have the 2015 season without Tevaun Smith. ARob and Wegher don't have as much room without the duo of DJK and McNutt. Without Canzeri being a legit backfield receiver, CJB may not have the room to maneuver against ISU in 2015.

In other words, it's a team sport.