No Wrestling on the Front Page during the B1G Tournament?

id like to see the statistics on how many ppl view this site for wrestling

this is exactly why this site can't be one of the best for wrestling because ppl who are hawks fans still won't cheer for wrestling its a sad day and just bash the sport for being gay or some other ignorant reason. wrestling has and always be what iowa is known for and for someone to say no one cares isn't really a hawkeye fan and my guess ghost and you other trolls have never been to a iowa sporting event. nothing like being able to dwell on the bad and not the good the university has going for it

the bball team is bad get over it we aren't saying it shouldn't be covered we are just asking for a link on the front page somewhere even if the bball game article was from 4 days ago

Last edited:
pin2win, wrestling may be what Iowa is known for in the wrestling world but sorry football is still king here. No need to stoop to the level those 2 idiots knocking wrestling. I love Iowa wrestling but if I had my choice between a Football or Basketball NC or a Wrestling NC it would not be a contest. Wrestling is a distant 3rd in the hearts of the Hawkeye fan base.

im talking about right now for what ppl are viewing this website for is wrestling on a weekend like the big tens

id be an idiot to think its above football

im not going to go back an forth on who is better just agree it should have a link on front page thats the discussion here

done in thread

thanks for all you do jon let me know about nationals id love to cover it for the site

thanks

Last edited:
oh ok, your post was confusing.

Jon, perhaps you can get a guy like pin2win to help cover some wrestling for you like what Spank does for you in basketball. I lurk over to the wrestling board once in a while and find his content good. There may not be a lot of wrestling fans but they are intense, I learned this when my little guy went out for pee-wee. I bet if you would let a guy like him write an article or 2 for you and maybe even host a chat session you would get extra wrestling traffic here. You can always tell when Iowa is in a tournament or match as the wrestling board always has a thread going back and forth on a topic.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

I believe when the site was first setup, the thought was to have a couple people cover the wrestling, but that has gone by the *******. Too bad too, because they seem to go to all the duals and big tournaments. If someone was able to step up and provide the coverage it deserves, you'd see more people paying attention.

100yearwrestlingposter.jpg

oh ok, your post was confusing.

Jon, perhaps you can get a guy like pin2win to help cover some wrestling for you like what Spank does for you in basketball. I lurk over to the wrestling board once in a while and find his content good. There may not be a lot of wrestling fans but they are intense, I learned this when my little guy went out for pee-wee. I bet if you would let a guy like him write an article or 2 for you and maybe even host a chat session you would get extra wrestling traffic here. You can always tell when Iowa is in a tournament or match as the wrestling board always has a thread going back and forth on a topic.

Just my 2 cents. ;)

Great post!!!

I love how the dude who attacks the NBA for no reason in a thread not even related to the NBA is whining because people don't respect his sport.

Latest posts