No Wrestling on the Front Page during the B1G Tournament?

The funny part about this all is Iowa Wrestling can actually win a B1G Championship or even a National Title every year. The Iowa Basketball team hasn't been relevent in years.

The funny part about this all is Iowa Wrestling can actually win a B1G Championship or even a National Title every year. The Iowa Basketball team hasn't been relevent in years.

That's because most of the country doesn't care about wrestling. It's a helluva lot easier to build a good wrestling program than it is a good basketball program.

That's because most of the country doesn't care about wrestling. It's a helluva lot easier to build a good wrestling program than it is a good basketball program.

Your comment has nothing to do with what I said. You're clearly grasping at straws with your lame comment. Go back and try again.

How is it easier when you are limited on resources??? I guess you don't follow wrestling much...

Come on guys... we're all Hawkeyes here... lets all take a breath. Wrestling is indeed a key part of the Iowa experience. Embrace it Ghost.:)

How is it easier when you are limited on resources??? I guess you don't follow wrestling much...

You're right, I don't follow wrestling at all. Because I, like the rest of the country, don't give a **** about wrestling. But how hard can it be to build a winning program when your home state produces more D1 athletes than the majority of other states? Very similar to Texas football...the recruit must sell himself to the school, not the other way around.

Actually Herky, Oho, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and California put out a ton of of D-1 wrestling prospects. And, each school only gets 9.9 scholarships. Do the math and determine how you put together a team, to fill 14 weight classes with less than 10 scholarships.

Last edited:
Ghost, just because you don't give a hoot about something doesn't mean anything.

And why don't we have wrestling coverage, cause Jon doesn't give a hoot about it either. He is similar to Ghost.

Jesus H Christ. This board has hit a new, all time low. Now I have to deal with listening to members of my own fanbase troll the wrestling team? Seriously, you people can go f*ck yourselves. I'm done with this place. Jon, this place has officially gone straight down the *******.

I am on vacation with wife..trying to get some R&R in while also doing some work while here..wifi in condo sucks.

That's 1,600 views, not 16,000. And that's about 20% of what the BB game thread had. How many of those views do you think are from the same, small group of guys refreshing the page?

That would explain why there are only 11 different people commenting in that thread viewed 1,600 times.

No one cares about wrestling.

But, it's working right now...dude, take a timeout. No place for this type of crap, over and over

Latest posts