NO MORE WEGHER THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NO MORE WEGHER THREADS

I am behind I guess, I didn't know Coker was hurt. Missed that thread. So it sounds like we are thin at RB once again (Game 1 anyway), Brinson must be kicking himself. Let's hope Hampton's knee holds up the entire year.

Was Brinson strictly because of playing time?

I thought I remembered there being more to his departure than playing time...not anything negative IIRC just something besides playing time.

all I get from nefariously is "nerf" and all I can think of for obstinate is "abstinence". I know the meaning of those two for sure. :)

Was Brinson strictly because of playing time?

I thought I remembered there being more to his departure than playing time...not anything negative IIRC just something besides playing time.

I thought it was PT, but I could be wrong. Found the COKER!!....thread. Didn't realize it was an injury rumor thread.....unreal.

I thought it was PT, but I could be wrong. Found the COKER!!....thread. Didn't realize it was an injury rumor thread.....unreal.

I think it was mostly playing time, but I think he also wanted to be closer to home.

<comes running up to thread out of breathe> Hey Guys! Sorry, I had to work last night and today... Did I miss anything?!

When we have an official statement then it will be discussed. Aspects prior to that or aspects outside of that, if something comes out, will not take place here

Jon,
With all due respect, Why do some things require an official statement to talk about but others don't? This situation is related to the football team so why is it such that you don't want it discussed on here?

Jon,
With all due respect, Why do some things require an official statement to talk about but others don't? This situation is related to the football team so why is it such that you don't want it discussed on here?

Because the kind of crap that was getting discussed has no business being on something I am associated with. And when I spot other things that I feel the same about, I remove those, too...but you don't see those because they gone.

Brandon not being at practice is certainly a topic for discussion. WAG's about why, dishing crap on the kid, those are not, and that was the genesis of this post.

Jon,

Because speculation about a player's personal issues is not the same as speculating about an injury. That's the kind of thing that is NOT fair game for discussion before the truth is disclosed.

Jon, thanks for taking that stuff down. Might I suggest more MODS monitoring the chats might make this stuff not get so out of hand.

Isn't this what messsage boards are for?

If you want to start one and allow rampant and harmful speculation related to the personal life of an Iowa student athlete that has busted his butt for you the last year and helped contribute to one of the greatest Iowa seasons ever, you are free to do so.

If you want to start one and allow rampant and harmful speculation related to the personal life of an Iowa student athlete that has busted his butt for you the last year and helped contribute to one of the greatest Iowa seasons ever, you are free to do so.

Freedom of speech and opinion.

Also, anyone who is harmed by message board speculation probably shouldn't be reading them. Or should just not read them.

Not trying to be disrespectful, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts