Nice to see the clone thug-ery show up at the end.

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug. Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.
You mad bro? Hahahahahaha

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

Hey chief Basabe not getting called when he slammed the ball down has been mentioned....twice. Before you posted.

As far as the 1st win in the last 4 years crack...ISU had the more experienced and deeper team coming into tonight. Iowa started 3 freshman, and all 3 of them looked better than the seniors ISU had on the floor. Aaron White was the best player in the game.

If I was an ISU fan, I'd be concerned that a senior-laden team didn't (or couldn't) respond when punched in the mouth in a hostile environment.

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

Oh, c'mon.....that the best ewe got?

True, Clyburn's face belonged on a milk carton tonight, but, Marble was well off his game.

Last edited:
Oh...about the same after Basabe slammed the ball to the court and was cussing at White.

Refs swallowed the whistles in both cases.

Edit: Poster above beat me to it :cool:

Hardly the same thing when you challenge a teammate, compared to cursing a ref & shoving the ball in his face.

Y u so butthurt Clown? Y?

Hey chief Basabe not getting called when he slammed the ball down has been mentioned....twice. Before you posted.

As far as the 1st win in the last 4 years crack...ISU had the more experienced and deeper team coming into tonight. Iowa started 3 freshman, and all 3 of them looked better than the seniors ISU had on the floor. Aaron White was the best player in the game.

If I was an ISU fan, I'd be concerned that a senior-laden team didn't (or couldn't) respond when punched in the mouth in a hostile environment.

So ISU had the much deeper and more veteran team, yet nobody had ISU favored to win this game. This wasn't an upset. Pretty hard to say ISU was a veteran team when hardly any of these guys played together last year.

I'm not that impressed by Clyburn or Lucious at all. I'm not sure ISU will miss them much next year. McGee is probably the only player that I will miss seeing next year. He's GOOD.

Should help getting 2 top 100 guys in next year.... plus the redshirt will be off of Sherron Dorsey-Walker too. Unfortunately, ISU will be an entirely new team again next year almost. Bringing in 6 new guys. Will be hard to mesh once again early on. But that is what we get with bringing in so many transfers.

Of course this game tonight will be meaningless unless Iowa can make the tourney. ISU did last year.

Hardly the same thing when you challenge a teammate, compared to cursing a ref & shoving the ball in his face.

I think the ref knew he deserved it for the game he called tonight. Horrible. But that's the kind of home cooking you should get when you play at home.

So ISU had the much deeper and more veteran team, yet nobody had ISU favored to win this game. This wasn't an upset. Pretty hard to say ISU was a veteran team when hardly any of these guys played together last year.

I'm not that impressed by Clyburn or Lucious at all. I'm not sure ISU will miss them much next year. McGee is probably the only player that I will miss seeing next year. He's GOOD.

Should help getting 2 top 100 guys in next year.... plus the redshirt will be off of Sherron Dorsey-Walker too. Unfortunately, ISU will be an entirely new team again next year almost. Bringing in 6 new guys. Will be hard to mesh once again early on. But that is what we get with bringing in so many transfers.

Of course this game tonight will be meaningless unless Iowa can make the tourney. ISU did last year.

Ooooh yeah, still mad.

I think the ref knew he deserved it for the game he called tonight. Horrible. But that's the kind of home cooking you should get when you play at home.

Yeah 17-14 is real home cooking in fouls...here is the thing less calls happen when one team spends their time chucking the 3-ball...that is the best you can come up with?

Vegas had Iowa favored by 3.5, but a good chunk of the local/state media picked ISU to win this game, and I'd be willing to bet a good-sized chunk of Iowa fans didn't feel good about it either. Iowa has young talent on the roster, but ISU has experienced talent and is the deeper team. I'll also remind you that the majority of of the team Iowa put on the floor tonight was in high school last year, so that excuse don't fly.

This is Iowa's best win to date, sorta cancelling out the losses to WSU and Va Tech, who both happen to be undefeated. This win isn't meaningless if Iowa doesn't make the Dance. The B1G is the best league in the country, and has a handful of teams much better than Iowa State.

Success for Iowa this year is a top 6 finish in the league, and if that brings an invite to the Dance, great.

Yeah 17-14 is real home cooking in fouls...here is the thing less calls happen when one team spends their time chucking the 3-ball...that is the best you can come up with?

ISU shot 28 three's and Iowa shot 20. Yeah, that's a HUGE difference. Especially when ISU is a 3 pt shooting team and Iowa isn't.

Have you ever heard of Duke? Guess what, they shoot tons of 3's too. What a concept... some teams have better shooters than other teams.... who would've thought?

ISU shot 28 three's and Iowa shot 20. Yeah, that's a HUGE difference. Especially when ISU is a 3 pt shooting team and Iowa isn't.

Have you ever heard of Duke? Guess what, they shoot tons of 3's too. What a concept... some teams have better shooters than other teams.... who would've thought?

...and Duke may not get to the line very often as a result (save for ALWAYS having a late lead). What's your point? You guys had three more fouls, and we took eight fewer field goals from the outside, where there's very little chance of being fouled. Doesn't seem unreasonable.

Latest posts