Nice to see the clone thug-ery show up at the end.

So ISU had the much deeper and more veteran team, yet nobody had ISU favored to win this game. This wasn't an upset. Pretty hard to say ISU was a veteran team when hardly any of these guys played together last year.

I'm not that impressed by Clyburn or Lucious at all. I'm not sure ISU will miss them much next year. McGee is probably the only player that I will miss seeing next year. He's GOOD.

Should help getting 2 top 100 guys in next year.... plus the redshirt will be off of Sherron Dorsey-Walker too. Unfortunately, ISU will be an entirely new team again next year almost. Bringing in 6 new guys. Will be hard to mesh once again early on. But that is what we get with bringing in so many transfers.

Of course this game tonight will be meaningless unless Iowa can make the tourney. ISU did last year.
When you have multiple transfers every year ....you get guys that havent played together. Freddys home for wayward boys. Must be the draw of the beautiful Ames skyline that draws em. That grain elevator downtown is so pretty. Love it when they put Christmas lights on it. Rivals Rockefeller Center.

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

Typical BUTTHURT little bro, lol silly CLOWN go cry elsewhere.

Ohhh... so Iowa might not have a great year because they play in a tough conference, huh? Are you one of those making fun of ISU's 6 wins in football too against one of the toughest schedules in the entire country?

I agree that the Big 10 is loaded in basketball and that might hurt Iowa's record, but the same thing is true in football too my friend. It's not so easy winning a lot of football games in the Big 12.

ROFL might have been goiing into the season, but as usuall the Big 12 was over rated as can be..and really not anwhere near as good as advertised yet you clowns still finished 2nd to last congrats!

Latest posts