Nice to see the clone thug-ery show up at the end.

With ejim and Niang getting pissy at the end of the game it was nice to see that the clowns haven't lost that thug like mentality. I watched numerous games last yr where their guys got teed up on the road when the going got tough. Not much has changed. Nice to send the Rolodex and his bunch of rent-a-thugs home with a loss.

What is the current definition of being a thug? For you, is it synonymous with being a Cyclone or what? I saw some whining/poor sportsmanship, but thuggery (note the correct spelling of the word)? Isn't that when you cheap shot guys or you play really, really physical to the point that teams think you are cheap shot artists or something like that? I guess if being a thug is whining then there are a lot of players in the NBA that aren't physical but they are still big-time thugs for all the whining they do.

I didn't see any thug-type play tonight. Sorry to be the only one to call you out, but I figured someone should, Hawkeyerick. If you whine back in a response to me can I call you a thug, too?

I just see your comments as showing you to be a whining baby that calls people names for no good reason. Since you didn't point out any overtly physical playing or cheap shots I will assume there was nothing else you are pointing out as thug mentality except for whining by ISU players.

Last edited:
The entire week, we had to put up with poor quality clown trolls trying to spam this board. Watching Clonedude's meltdown in this thread almost makes it worthwhile.

Sec136, you were once the student, but now you're the master.

The entire week, we had to put up with poor quality clown trolls trying to spam this board. Watching Clonedude's meltdown in this thread almost makes it worthwhile.

Sec136, you were once the student, but now you're the master.

Huh? What did i do?

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

Please go away and stay away......

Last edited:
Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

#butthurt

ISU shot 28 three's and Iowa shot 20. Yeah, that's a HUGE difference. Especially when ISU is a 3 pt shooting team and Iowa isn't.

Have you ever heard of Duke? Guess what, they shoot tons of 3's too. What a concept... some teams have better shooters than other teams.... who would've thought?

8 threes is a huge difference. D@mn, you are dumb.

Last edited:
Ohhh... so Iowa might not have a great year because they play in a tough conference, huh? Are you one of those making fun of ISU's 6 wins in football too against one of the toughest schedules in the entire country?

I agree that the Big 10 is loaded in basketball and that might hurt Iowa's record, but the same thing is true in football too my friend. It's not so easy winning a lot of football games in the Big 12.

What good team did you actually beat in football? A TCU team that turned out to be average? Enjoy 6-6, it's the pinnacle of ISU football.

Ohhh... so Iowa might not have a great year because they play in a tough conference, huh? Are you one of those making fun of ISU's 6 wins in football too against one of the toughest schedules in the entire country?

I agree that the Big 10 is loaded in basketball and that might hurt Iowa's record, but the same thing is true in football too my friend. It's not so easy winning a lot of football games in the Big 12.

Big 12 is the most overrated football conference in the history of football. I think we all heard how Nebby was going to roll the Big 1G. Who was the dominate team in the conference that could take down OSU? I'll answer for you. There isn't one.

The bowl game argument is bunk because the Big 1G usually plays the top teams of the SEC or PAC 10 while the Big 12 plays the Big East, ACC and MAC. And yes I make fun of your 6 wins this year.

Leaving carver, old man who is state fan greeting a fellow friend who's hawk fan. "You guys deserved that one tonight, we just looked like a bunch of lazy thugs."

I didn't see any ISU players behave badly. Ejim reacted to what he thought was a bad call and Basabe reacted to a defensive lapse. Credit the refs for not calling a T on either. I thought it was a very well officiated game; especially the charge call when the ISU guy jumped into White. That crap happens in the NBA and they always call the foul on the guy standing there with his arms up. Niang could be ISU's best all around player and is going to be a stud.

What is the current definition of being a thug? For you, is it synonymous with being a Cyclone or what? I saw some whining/poor sportsmanship, but thuggery (note the correct spelling of the word)? Isn't that when you cheap shot guys or you play really, really physical to the point that teams think you are cheap shot artists or something like that? I guess if being a thug is whining then there are a lot of players in the NBA that aren't physical but they are still big-time thugs for all the whining they do.

I didn't see any thug-type play tonight. Sorry to be the only one to call you out, but I figured someone should, Hawkeyerick. If you whine back in a response to me can I call you a thug, too?

I just see your comments as showing you to be a whining baby that calls people names for no good reason. Since you didn't point out any overtly physical playing or cheap shots I will assume there was nothing else you are pointing out as thug mentality except for whining by ISU players.

Funny that you asked...I really didn't think it was that big of a deal....just thought I would make a strong comment on here to rile up the clonies. Mission accomplished. I also thought it might tick off a few of the many trolls on here...you're not a troll are you? I guess you could call that trolling for trolls.

Although I did think last yrs group of clones had some thug moments. Scotty C couldn't make a big shot without acting like a jack *** and I watched a couple road games where they had guys jawing at the other team/pushing guys in the back when the game wasn't going well.

but yes...as you and our fearless leader, John, pointed out last night wasn't really that bad. Thanks for blowing my cover guys.

teh mayor needs a few moar coaching lessons. are there any hoop coaching teachers in le rolodex?

Why is the song "send in the clowns" going through my head right now? Lol

BIG D way to post up on the PsyClown crowd. If our Football coaching staff could get our fball team pumped up that Frantastic does we would have won 8 games this year. Hello Kurt do you have a pulse?

teh mayor needs a few moar coaching lessons. are there any hoop coaching teachers in le rolodex?

450_rolodex_linkedin.jpg

clonedude, the butthurt clownie

clonedude, the whiny clownie
Had a very sour tone
And if you ever heard it
You know his butthurt's to the bone

All of the other posters
Joke and laugh and call him names
They know that poor ol' clonedudes'
Posts are really all quite lame

Then after the rivalry game
clonedude came to say
Iowa didn't win - we lost
Now that's the cyclone way

How the other posters scorned him
As they all replied with glee
The whiniest poster in HN history.

Re: clonedude, the butthurt clownie

Had a very sour tone
And if you ever heard it

All of the other posters

clonedude came to say

An internet. U won it.

tumblr_ldy54wVECt1qcqorzo1_400.jpg

Had a very sour tone
And if you ever heard it

All of the other posters

clonedude came to say

BOOM

Had a very sour tone
And if you ever heard it

All of the other posters

clonedude came to say

This here, this is beautiful. Bravo sir, bravo.