New Uniforms???

Why won't we at least do the combat gear for one game??? Almost every other major program has done this and it obviously will generate some major jersey sales.

Again, those all black uniforms are awesome!

The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing would be the pants reversed to Black w/Gold for a blackout game...but even that isn't setting my world on fire as I'm picturing it in my head.

That black mock up is the illness, can you imagine Kinnick rockin to back in black with those unis. Would give a whole new meaning to our intro and those unis would look filthy under the lights.

Link doesn't work for me? Takes me to a Go Daddy, this site is available. Anyone got a different link, or web-site address?

I'm all for these NEW-LOOK HAWKEYE uniforms by Nike. Imagine how cool unis would look in night games in Kinnick Stadium? Especially during one of those "blackout" games. That would look very intimidating!

I'm all for these NEW-LOOK HAWKEYE uniforms by Nike. Imagine how cool unis would look in night games in Kinnick Stadium? Especially during one of those "blackout" games. That would look very intimidating!

Where does this **** come from?

You guys do realize this thread was from last year, right? As long as KF is our coach, there's NO WAY we do anything like this....nor should we.

Another mock up N.P.C. that someone made.

Picture1.png
I would love them uniforms ONE time a year, right around veterans day witht the red, whit and blue tiger hawk on the helmet!

Those black uniforms are sweet! I can get used to that look for sure!

They look sweet up close, but black unis absolutely suck on TV. Several teams have tried this - you can't see detail so it just looks like a muddy mess, even on HD and under lights.

Contrast is key.

Packers told Nike thanks but no thanks..... we should always do the same. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Most NFL jerseys didn't change. Only change on Bears uniform was the numbers on the shoulder pads otherwise it's exactly the same

They look sweet up close, but black unis absolutely suck on TV. Several teams have tried this - you can't see detail so it just looks like a muddy mess, even on HD and under lights.

Contrast is key.

I can't wait for uniforms where nobody watching the game can read the numbers!

Latest posts