Votes: 244 96.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
scaled.php
OK...just curious what you think here...let's see how the votes go

I don't get it, are we voting for the trophy or the game. Cause the trophy sucks white dog ****, the game is obviously fine.

Been a bad year or so for the "PR Professionals".

The Big Ten gave us "Legends and Leaders".

The Iowa Athletic Department gave us "Lets get mad again".

The corn growers gave us a trophy that caused me to throw up in my own mouth.

Well done everybody.

Well done everybody.

Let's not forget...THE HEROES GAME...

Seriously, why is the ISU womens BBall coach there if this is a Football trophy?

That is a good question, also I wonder when that picture was taken since Fennelly hasn't been in the country for almost 2 weeks as he is coaching the USA in the Womens World University Games.

The USA team will remain at the USOTC to train through Aug. 7, before traveling to Shenzhen for its final World University Games preparations. The U.S. opens play on Aug. 14 against Brazil, will face Slovakia on Aug. 15 and caps preliminary round action against Great Britain on Aug. 16. Quarterfinals are slated for Aug. 18, medal semifinals will be played Aug. 19 and the finals will be held Aug. 21

USA Basketball: 2011 USA Basketball Women’s World University Games Team Finalized

I really need to get a job designing trophies. Apparently all you have to do is glue some random crap from Goodwill on top of a wooden cube, and collect your paycheck. Must be sweet.

This trophy is about as exciting as watching corn grow, so I guess it is appropriate given the sponsor.

Well done everybody.

This trophy may trump the other previously bad PR moves mentioned including the "Heroes Game". I realize times are tough and the economy isn't getting any better, but you couldn't possibly tell me there wasn't anyone more qualified that was capable of coming up with another trophy idea?